AOL Global Operations
What they say
- Graduate employer profile
International Campaigns Executive
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!
AOL Europe is made up of the following subsidiary brands – Huffington Post Media Group, advertising.com, goviral and ADTECH.
goviral specialises in online video and digital advertising, enabling the most prestigious and largest global brands including Nike, Sony and Nokia to distribute video content through our growing network of 120,000 unique websites worldwide.
goviral is already one of the leading online video businesses in Europe which we achieved in just 5 years through the development of cutting edge technology, rapid video industry growth and continued expansion in to new markets and investing in the highest calibre employees.
Purpose of role
This exciting internship opportunity requires your tactical and strategic input in order to be instrumental in the management, direction and success of publisher recruitment, publisher screening, performance monitoring, support and development of creative new ways for campaign delivery.
Key Role Accountabilities
You will need to demonstrate knowledge or experience of online media space and have strong communication and organisational skills, with good technical knowledge. You will be responsible for increasing publisher numbers and traffic delivered through the network. Publisher management and online sale responsibilities of the following activities will include (but not limited to):
- To recruit and ensure the recruitment of publishers and bloggers within 27 major verticals (Auto, Finance, Sports, Food, News, etc.), converting them to the goviral platform for publishers: www.goviralnetwork.com
- To ensure the effective management of the long tail network as a community, promoting our campaigns and making sure publishers and bloggers remain active.
- To secure publishers and bloggers satisfaction and loyalty, by supporting them and helping them grow their revenue
- To actively support campaign and immediate delivery requirements for all international campaigns within the goviral network
- To grow the awareness of www.goviralnetwork.com globally
- To make www.gorviralnetwork.com one of the most popular monetisation solutions for publishers
- To work alongside the product teams to help develop and maintain an effective publisher tracking and management solution
- To participate in defining the global publishing strategy
- Role Requirements
- Experienced commercial acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about new media, entertainment, social media, communities, technology
- Self-driven, hard working, solution-oriented
- Strong motivation to develop new skills in video publishing sales, planning and account management
- Ability to work under pressure in an international environment
- Reliable and flexible with ability to multi-task
- Good technical knowledge
- Impeccably spoken and written English. Fluency in Spanish is also essential
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a Master’s degree or completing a Master’s degree education.