AOL Global Operations
What they say
- Graduate employer profile
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!
Senior Account Manager
Full Time AOL Europe is made up of the following subsidiary brands – Huffington Post Media Group, advertising.com, goviral and ADTECH.
Advertising.com is the technology, data and insights arm of AOL Advertising. The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. Advertising.com is the world’s first ad network and has maintained its position as one of the leading networks since its launch in 2001. Advertising.com works with over 70 of the top 100 comScore publishers and reaching over 80% of the online population.Advertising.com in the UK is split into two areas – AOL owned and operated sites (AOL.co.uk websites) and the network comprised of over 6,000 premium content websites.
Purpose of role
Working alongside Sales and Account Management, responsible for the flawless set-up, planning and booking of campaigns. This role requires a high degree of team focus, standards of communication, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and navigate a matrix organisation. Key Role Accountabilities:
- Production of IOs, working with AM to secure client signature and IO return.
- Launch and set-up of all new advertising campaigns, in compliance with business rules and systems
- Working with AM, ensuring all bookings are recognised in the Finance system through diligence in campaign administration.
- Working with relevant business teams for account (Salesforce) and campaign (MPS) set ups when required, eg: Product, Monetisation, Traffic, Data Management. Person and Skill Requirements:
- Experience within a Sales environment, with media sales support experience an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Planning, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in data input, report extraction & analysis
- Experience with working with clients
- MS Excel proficient Qualifications:
- A degree or equivalent professional experience