What the employer says
- Graduate employer profile
- Graduate jobs and schemes
1 Stokes Place,
St Stephens Green,
01 410 1248
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!
At KPMG, we hire 280+ graduates each year from all degree disciplines to:
✓ Become a Chartered Accountant with the CAI Qualification
✓ Receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School
✓ Work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors
We are an ambitious firm and we are looking to hire talented and ambitious graduates to join our Audit, Tax or Advisory practice. Check out www.kpmg.ie/careers to view our current opportunities.
- KPMG is the proud recipient of the GradIreland ‘Best Work Experience or Internship Programme’ 2014. This award recognises the excellent experience, support and training that students receive while working in KPMG on an internship/ placement.
- KPMG won the Award for Best Work Placement Programme at the IITD National Awards 2014 and 2013 which acknowledges outstanding achievements in organisational learning and development.
- KPMG were delighted to win the Outstanding Achievement in CSR award at the Chambers Ireland Corporate Social Responsibility Awards 2013.
Think Exam Success
Our overall exam success rate is significantly higher than the national average and over the last year, our people secured the following top placings:
• CAP 1
1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th , 8th and 10th Places
• CAP 2
1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th ,
7th & 9th Places
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 9th Places
• Tax - AITI exams
Final exam Part 3
1st, 2nd and 3rd Places
KPMG brings together business advisors from many different disciplines – working together to provide our clients with the cutting edge business advice they need for their continued success. With 78 partners and up to 1,900 people in offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, our firm is a leading provider of professional services in Ireland. We work with clients in all sectors of Irish business. So if your background is in Business, Engineering, Science, Law, IT or Arts, we are keen to hear from you.
As a graduate trainee, you will become part of a vibrant, dynamic organisation. You will receive exceptional support to help you achieve your professional qualification and fast track your career as a professional business advisor. Commencing your career with KPMG gives you the opportunity to progress in professional services or as an industry leader. Many business leaders today began their career with KPMG - We encourage you to reach your potential and take the next step in fulfilling your career aspirations.
We will advertise our 2015 graduate programme online from mid- September via www.kpmg.ie/careers. The closing date is Wednesday, 22 October 2014.
Not graduating yet?
KPMG are also proud of our range of undergraduate student opportunities, which include our Summer & Global Internship programmes and our International Case Competition.
- The KPMG Case Competition gives you and three teammates the chance to work on a business problem in real time, analyse the issues that the business is facing, present your recommendations to the panel of judges and compete for the chance to go abroad and represent KPMG Ireland at the global competition. Last year, a team from UCD went to Sao Paulo, Brazil. For 2015, the destination is even better! Check out our website www.kpmg.ie/careers for more details.
- Internship Programmes: As a Summer Intern at KPMG, you will join with 30 other students from various colleges across Ireland and work in our Audit, Tax or Advisory practices. On our Global Internship, 2-3 students will spend 8 weeks here in Ireland and 4 weeks in the US getting a flavour of the international aspect of working in KPMG. For both our internship programmes, we are looking to hire penultimate year students with an interest in a career in Accounting. The application process for our Internship programmes will open in December 2014.
For more information on the above opportunities, please visit www.kpmg.ie/careers.