gradireland Graduate Recruitment Awards
18:00 | The Mansion House, Dublin
In 2022 it was great to have this blue riband event for graduate recruiters back, and we promise to once again make it a spectacular gala awards evening in 2023. We look forward to welcoming the major stakeholders in graduate recruitment, including government and business leaders, graduate employers, careers service professionals, HR and L&D specialists.
This event sells out every year, so to avoid disappointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tables/seats.
The countdown to the 2023 gradireland Recruitment Awards starts now! Find out all you need to know to put together a successful application with our entry brochure .
- The gradireland Sustainability in Early Talent Recruitment Award NEW CATEGORY
- Best Graduate Recruitment Website
- Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment
- Best Student Marketing Campaign
- The gradireland Diversity Recruitment Award
- Best Internship Programme
- Best Graduate Training & Development Programme
- The gradireland Graduate Employee of the Year
- Graduate Employer of the Year
Each year, along with our partners, gradireland celebrate and recognise excellence and innovation in graduate recruitment for employers who deliver the best graduate programmes and internships in Ireland.
Winners of our 2022 Awards include: Jameson, KPMG, Deloitte, Glanbia, Workday and Musgrave.