This higher diploma is structured as a conversion programme allowing students from non-business disciplines to develop and focus their career paths in the business environment with a view to pursuing a career in business or gaining valuable business skills to complement existing skills sets. Graduates of the programme may also wish to pursue further studies in business at post graduate level.
Ordinary Degree (NFQ level 7 or equivalent) with a GPA of 2.0 or above. Applicants must also successfully complete the bridging programme BSST H3888 Business Fundamentals
Human Resource Management
Strategy and Change
Creativity and Enterprise Development
Accounting for Decision Making
Management Info Systems
Management Skills and Practice
Credits for Full Award: 60 @ NFQ Level 8
1 year part-time
Monday 6pm-10pm (Online, except for four evenings per semester when classes take place on campus instead)
Tuesday 6pm-10pm (On campus)
Wednesday 6pm-10pm (Online, except for four evenings per semester when classes take place on campus instead)
An application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
If you are made an offer on an undergraduate or postgraduate course you will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your place, this fee will be offset against the course fee and is non-refundable.
• Undergraduate acceptance fee €100
• Postgraduate acceptance fee €300
Please note 25% of the course fee will be due at time of registration, full details on payment deadlines can be found at: https://www.itb.ie/CurrentStudents/feesgrantspt.html
Applications for the 2019/20 academic year are now being accepted.
Our marketing team will be happy to give you information and advice in relation to all courses. Call us on 01 885 1530 or email: email@example.com
Our next Open Evening will take place on Wednesday September 4th from 5pm to 7pm.
How to Apply
1. Check course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application at https://www.itb.ie/CourseFinder/pt.html
2. Apply online: Please see Application Weblink below.
3. An application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
4. Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable.
Post Course Info
The Higher Diploma in Business offers an opportunity for students to gain a level 8 (NFQ) qualification in business with a further opportunity to progress to our level 9 (NFQ) Masters in Business programme