Continued Airworthiness & Maintenance Management
On successful completion of the programme, graduates will demonstrate knowledge and skill in aviation maintenance, continuing airworthiness and the different mechanisms, models and processes available to efficiently manage aircraft maintenance and airworthiness in the Aviation technical services/MRO sector.
A 2.2 honours primary degree plus 3 to 5 years' experience in the aviation and related industries.
For applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum entry requirement the course board may, at its discretion, accept a level lower qualification with stronger evidence of prior learning and experience.
An interview may form part of the application process.
• Aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Economics
• Continued Airworthiness Management: Maintenance Programmes & Technical Records
• Lean Management in Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
• Aircraft Leasing: Asset and Lease Management
• Composites in Aircraft Maintenance Environment: Inspection & Repairs
1 Year, Part Time, Blended
Fees: €6,286 per student.
On a limited basis, partial funding is available to eligible member companies of Aviation Finance Finuas Network, once prospective students meet the eligibility criteria set out for this programme. For details contact Linda Barron 061 423622