Digital Marketing with Analytics
What is the programme about?
The lines are blurring between Marketing and IT. The European Commission has estimated that there are 900,000 unfilled digital jobs across Europe. Digital marketing is one of the few sectors where demand for graduates is exceeding supply.
This programme is ideally positioned to develop digitally focused and adaptable Marketing graduates, who will flourish in the emerging data driven, IT focused marketing function. Digital insights and analytics have come to the forefront of all Marketing strategy and are integral to day-to-day Marketing operations.
This programme provides an opportunity to those working in marketing from other discipline backgrounds to gain a qualification in marketing allowing them progress in their marketing career.
What subject areas will I study?
Digital Analytics and CRM
Data Reporting for Digital Marketing
SEO and Search Engine Marketing
Digital Marketing Planning
Marketing and Brand Management
Integrated Marketing Communications
Applicants require an NFQ Level 7 or 8 Major Award in business or a level 8 Major Award in a non-business area for entry to this programme. Other applicants will be considered on an individual basis in accordance with the Institute policy on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). IT Carlow reserve the right to require applicants to attend for interview to determine their suitability for the programme. All applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Lifelong Learning reserves the right to require applicants to attend for an interview to determine their suitability for the programme.
1 year part-time.
Post Course Info
What will I be able to do when I finish the programme?
• Articulate theories, concepts and practices of digital era marketing and how it applies to their professional practice.
• Demonstrate knowledge specific to digital marketing and data analysis and use this knowledge creatively in the delivery of digital marketing strategies.
• Display mastery of specialised digital era marketing skills, tools and technologies and the research skills required for the creation and delivery of digital marketing strategies.
• Exercise appropriate judgment in the research, design, development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to a professional standard, cognisant of emerging technologies and marketing practices.
• Use digital marketing and data analysis knowledge and skills to create and defend customer centred marketing solutions in a broad range of variable and unfamiliar marketing contexts.
• Display adaptability, creativity, ingenuity, and professionalism to working, learning and responding to a dynamic environment. Self-evaluate and reflect on learning and practice.
What follow-on study opportunities are available?
This programme will give graduates the basis and maturity to proceed to taught part-time programmes at Level 9 depending on their general business experience.
Potential employment opportunities
• Digital Marketing Executive
• Online Marketing Executive
• Social Content Manager
• Search Marketing Consultant
• Digital Analytics Manager
• Digital Project Manager
• Front End Development Lead
• Digital Media Senior
• Digital Marketing Account Executive
• PPC Account Executive.