Digital Marketing with Analytics - Carlow
This programme is ideally positioned to develop digitally focused and adaptable Marketing graduates, who will flourish in the emerging data driven, IT focused marketing function. Digital insights and analytics have come to the forefront of all Marketing strategy and are integral to day-to day Marketing operations.
This programme provides an opportunity to those working in marketing from other discipline backgrounds to gain a qualification in marketing allowing them progress in their marketing career.
What will I be able to do when I finish this programme?
- Articulate theories, concepts and practices of digital era marketing and how it applies to their professional practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge specific to digital marketing and data analysis and use this knowledge creatively in the delivery of digital marketing strategies.
- Display mastery of specialised digital era marketing skills, tools and technologies and the research skills required for the creation and delivery of digital marketing strategies.
- Exercise appropriate judgement in the research, design, development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to a professional standard, cognisant of emerging technologies and marketing practices.
- Use digital marketing and data analysis knowledge and skills to create and defend customer centred marketing solutions in a broad range of variable and unfamiliar marketing contexts.
- Display adaptability, creativity, ingenuity, and professionalism to working, learning and responding to a dynamic environment. Self-evaluate and reflect on learning and practice.
What subjects will I study?
Digital Analytics and CRM
Data Reporting for Digital Marketing
SEO and Search Engine Marketing
Digital Marketing Planning
Marketing and Brand Management
Integrated Marketing Communications
Applicants require an NFQ Level 7 or 8 Major Award in business or a level 8 Major Award in a non-business area for entry to this programme. Other applicants will be considered on an individual basis in accordance with the University policy on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). SETU Carlow reserves the right to require applicants to attend for interview to determine their suitability for the programme. All applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Lifelong Learning reserves the right to require applicants to attend for an interview to determine their suitability for the programme.
1 Year Part-time, 3 evenings per week 7.00 - 10.00pm.
Post Course Info
Study & Career Opportunities:
This programme will give graduates the basis and maturity to proceed to taught part-time programmes at Level 9 depending on their general business experience.
Potential employment opportunities:
Digital Marketing Executive
Online Marketing Executive
Social Content Manager
Search Marketing Consultant
Digital Analytics Manager
Digital Project Manager
Front End Development Lead
Digital Media Senior
Digital Marketing Account Executive
PPC Account Executive.