Digital Marketing & Analytics - Conversion Course - Aungier Street
What is... Digital Marketing & Analytics?
TU Dublin's School of Marketing and The Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) have partnered to develop this innovative Master's Degree programme.
This course is delivered by leading marketing academics and digital marketing practitioners, working closely together to ensure an effective blend of theory and practice. A combination of interactive lectures, webinars and skills-based workshops will expose participants to proven strategic frameworks and readily applicable toolkits. While participants will apply their learning throughout the programme, a company-based group project in the final semester will give participants an opportunity to develop and execute an end-to-end Digital Marketing Strategy.
Minimum Entry Requirements?
• 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a business discipline with 2 years experience in a marketing role
• 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a non-business discipline with 4 years experience in a marketing role
• *Other applicants will be considered based on their experience, attitude and aptitude.
• Note: Due to the considerable competition for our postgraduate courses satisfying the minimum entry requirement is not a guarantee of a place. Applicants may also be required to attend for interview.
Applications for this course are now open.
Mode of Study: Part Time
Method of Delivery: Classroom
By utilising an effective mix of delivery methods this programme is delivered in 16 months.
This programme is delivered two evenings per week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 6.30-9.30pm. Semester three will be delivered in the form of a Summer School and there will be occasional Saturday workshops/seminars.
Post Course Info
What are my career opportunities?
On completion of this programme graduates will be able to:
• Develop and implement effective strategies in a digital context – e.g. mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, display advertising, online PR, search engine marketing…
• Plan, implement, evaluate and report on a substantial digital marketing project
• Analyse big data and use analytics to gather consumer insights and improve digital marketing effectiveness
• Apply key digital, financial and marketing metrics at each stage of the customer lifecycle
• Understand and segment digital consumers and predict future behaviours
• Leverage consumer interaction and engagement
• Apply KPIs and develop dashboards at campaign and enterprise level
• Add value and digital leadership to their firm