Digital Marketing & Social Media with Online PR, Google Adwords, SEO and E-Commerce modules with Arranged Work Experience
Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with Arranged Work Experience is Ireland's longest running and most successful digital marketing course. Recommended by Ireland's leading industry professionals, this premium course provides unrivalled, dynamic and interactive, case-study based training, to hone digital marketing industry's best practice and skills.
Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing course has established a successful track record in practical skills digital marketing training for over a decade. Empowered with our practical skills approach model, you will attain hands-on skills from key digital marketing industry figures, enabling you to become a successful digital marketing professional. You will prepare real-life digital marketing briefs, covering the full range of activities involved in a successful digital marketing strategic plan. A large percentage of the work experience placements are converted into full-time positions within the digital marketing sector.
Delivered interactively by Ireland's top digital marketing professionals, Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing course takes place in Dublin City Centre and features:
• 3 Months in-class training, with interactive modules covering all aspects of digital marketing and social media: Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning, Digital Marketing Communications, Developing a Core Search Engine Optimisation Strategy, Digital Marketing Content, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and AdSense, Writing for the Web, Social Media, Interactive Tools & Data Collection, Email/Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Traditional Marketing, Advertising, etc. In addition, in-depth Public Relations, Online PR and E-commerce modules are included in this course.
• Practical skills training from leading digital marketing professionals. All of Fitzwilliam Institute's digital marketing trainers are top industry professionals with many years of successful digital marketing experience across a broad range of industries. Fitzwilliam Institute's cutting edge program in digital marketing contains all the core and vital digital marketing industry key skillset and, on completion, all our students are industry-ready. This course also features a number of guest speakers from the digital marketing industry.
• Real life digital marketing briefs. You will gain exposure to a broad range of digital marketing best practices and prepare several real-life digital marketing briefs, enabling you to develop your portfolio of digital marketing. Pitching to clients follows as you prepare, present and pitch your project briefs like digital marketing professionals. Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing is a unique course, which will provide you with a wealth of hands-on experience, an invaluable toolkit, and the chance to put them all into practice during your 3 months arranged work placement.
• Site visits. During Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing course you will visit many of Ireland's top venues and meet Ireland's leading digital marketing professionals, gaining invaluable industry insights and contacts.
• CV preparation and interview techniques. A special feature of Fitzwilliam Institute's course model is the time devoted to your personal development. Commencing with an initial personal interview with our placement officer to assess, discuss and establish your future goals and aspirations within the digital marketing industry, vital intensive interview techniques, communications skills, team building skills workshops, interview to camera, video playback, and presentation skills continue from this, enabling you to hone your industry confidence. Careful preparation of your Curriculum Vitae, so that you have a clear and well-presented CV to submit to potential employers is a key part of this essential process.
• 3 Months of arranged work experience with leading digital marketing companies and departments across the industry. Fitzwilliam Institute's experienced placement officer will work with you throughout the course to help you secure a 3-month full-time work placement within the digital marketing industry sector. This is 100% guaranteed and arranged by the Institute, as we work closely with some of Ireland's leading digital marketing companies and professionals from across the sector. A large percentage of our course participants secure full-time positions within the digital marketing industry sector upon completion of this course. As a result of over a decade providing practical training to the industry, a significant number of our graduates are senior figures in the digital marketing industry today.
Arranged Work Experience
Year on year, we successfully place our students into a 3-month organised work placement as part of their full-time Postgraduate Diploma. Over 95% of our participants end up in fulltime employment with their placement company, with many carving a long and rewarding career. A significant number of our past graduates are now senior figures in these industries today.
Criteria for eligibility must be met in full prior to commencing the programme. For successful enrollment on the Postgraduate Diploma course, the minimum entry requirement is a prior Degree level qualification.
Please see "Course Web Page" below.
6 months (3 months in class & 3 months arranged work experience).
€4,040. To secure your place on the course a deposit of 20% (€800) is required. The remainder of the course fee (€3,240) is due 30 days prior to the commencement of the course. All fees must be paid in full before the course begins. Please note, the full course fees are inclusive of all course materials and certification costs.
Please contact Fitzwilliam Institute for next available start date.