Digital transformation has become a key strategic issue for companies as it disrupts competitive environments, value chains, business models and professions. The impact of Big Data on decision-making processes means that managers must rapidly acquire new skills and expertise. The ability to embrace digital transformation and put it to work is becoming ever more important. In a fast-changing marketplace characterised by the drive towards Industry 4.0, digital transformation demands a new way of working, necessitating leaders that are competent in the areas of business, technology and innovation management. Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will be able to:
• Understand how major frontier technologies work, as well as their business, economic and social impacts;
• Use critical thinking skills to effectively and efficiently address substantive business problems through the deployment of ICT solutions;
• Analyse business needs, organisational processes and user requirements;
• Develop innovative strategic responses to exploit new digital possibilities;
• Produce ICT project implementation plans;
• Manage people-related issues within ICT projects;
• Align organisational strategic plans and IT strategic plans;
• Make insightful, data-driven business decisions and assess performance.
Minimum Entry Requirements
The programme is open to degree holders from a university or other recognised degree-awarding body. Applicants should hold an QQI Level 8 qualification or equivalent; IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent, if applicable.
WHEN TO APPLY: Check Springboard for details: www.springboardcourses.ie
1 year, full-time.
Post Course Info
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Transformation is designed for students who wish to pursue careers as business analysts, consultants, IT project managers, or business analytics/data scientists using the concepts, tools and methodologies of digital transformation to tackle complex business challenges and create value for organisations.