Innovation & Leadership
Is this course for me?
Our Master of Business in Innovation & Leadership is a proven Masters degree programme designed to develop the leadership talents of managers to deliver significant business impact in the professional workplace.
The part-time programme has been developed in consultation with business support agencies, major industry employers and employer groups. It aims to substantially develop the capability of executive managers as innovating leaders within their companies. The course is structured over two years, with two block days combined with online learning. Key features include empowering you to develop responses to key strategic issues. You'll also hone your presentation skills with guidance from leading national and international speakers.
Key Features Include:
• Focused on developing responses to key strategic issues
• Leading national and international best practice speakers
• Discussion-based mode of delivery
• Two day block delivery plus online over two years
• Action learning communities of practice using reflective learning approach (8 half days).
• Assessment is assignment based and centred on work issues.
• Dissertation based on major in-house organisational project.
Minimum Entry Requirements
The entry requirement is an Honours Degree, minimum of Second Class Honours, Grade 2 or equivalent and at least three years relevant management experience. In exceptional circumstances, applicants not holding a degree but having significant experience as a Senior Manager will be eligible for admission to the programme.
What will I study?
• Managing People (M)
• Innovation & New Product Development (M)
• Leadership (M)
• Managing Change (M)
• Driving Innovation (M)
• Action Learning Research (M)
• Corporate Governance (M)
• Professional Development (M)
• Knowledge Management & Learning (M)
• Dissertation (M)
2 years part-time.
Post Course Info
Follow up programmes elsewhere include:
• Level 10 studies (Doctoral) at other institutions and universities at home and abroad.