Learning Teaching & Assessment
Postgraduate Diploma in Learning, Teaching and Assessment
The Learning and Teaching Unit, Athlone Institute of Technology runs a series of programmes which will help participants to become a more effective lecturer/teacher in third level education. The programmes are part of a flexible pathway to a Postgraduate Diploma in Learning, Teaching and Assessment (60 ECTS at Level 9).
The programmes are delivered both on line and in the classroom with a variety of assessment methods used in each programme.
The range of
• Certificate in Learning and Teaching Special Purpose Award (15 ECTS)
• Designing the UDL curriculum (10 ECTS)
• Implementing the UDL curriculum (5 ECTS)
• Certificate in Formative Assessment & Feedback (15 ECTS)
• Certificate in Technology Enhanced Learning Special Purpose Award (15 ECTS)
• Certificate in Developing Practice in Learning, Teaching and Assessment Online (15 ECTS)
• Training for Teaching in the Online Environment -Team Teaching
*These modules are delivered on Friday afternoons and run over the semester that they are delivered in.
For more information on the 2019/2020 calendar of programmes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme will commence with a residential weekend on Friday 7 September 2018, which is included in programme fees