Learning Teaching & Assessment
The Learning and Teaching Unit is dedicated to the support and advancement of learning and teaching in third level education.
The Learning and Teaching Unit, AIT runs a number of programmes designed for personnel employed in Further Education in a teaching role, professional support staff role or a learning development role. The programmes are part of a flexible pathway to a Postgraduate Diploma in Learning, Teaching and Assessment (60 ECTS at level 9). The programmes are delivered both online and in the classroom with a variety of assessment methods used in each programme.
The range of programmes include:
• Certificate in Learning & Teaching (15 ECTS)
• Certificate in Formative Assessment & Feedback (15 ECTS)
• Certificate in Developing Practice in Learning, Teaching & Assessment Online (15 ECTS)
• Certificate in Technology Enhanced Learning (15 ECTS)
• Designing the UDL Curriculum (10 ECTS)
• Implementing the UDL Curriculum (5 ECTS)
*These modules are generally delivered on Friday afternoons. For more information on any of the above programmes please contact the Learning & Teaching Unit on 09064 68137/83051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme will commence with a residential weekend on Friday 7 September 2018, which is included in programme fees