The Professional Diploma in Six Sigma programme forms part of the MSc. in Lean Sigma Systems. Those who have completed this programme may continue on with a second diploma and enterprise improvement project to qualify with an MSc Master Black Belt in Lean Sigma Systems.
• Problem Solving Tools & Techniques Quality Science Statistics
• Advanced Quality Science Statistics
• Six Sigma Project
Relevant primary degree (Level 8) or recognised professional qualification and 1-3 years relevant industrial experience.
In the situation where an applicant does not meet the minimum entry requirements above, an offer of a place on the course may be made in exceptional circumstances. The candidate will be required to provide a portfolio of evidence of prior qualifications in quality management together with the application of learning or competence (e.g green/black belt project reports, reflective papers or journals). Two references from appropriate signatories in the candidate's organisation will be accepted as evidence. Candidates may be required to attend an interview prior to enrolling on the programme.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to Include with your Application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 Year, Part Time, Blended.
Post Course Info
The Professional Diploma in Six Sigma will allow you to enter year 2 of the Key Fact MSc in Lean Sigma Systems with exemptions.