Supply Chain Operations
Graduates of this Masters achieve a practical understanding of all stages of the supply chain, both internal and external to the organisation, including planning, procurement, manufacturing, distribution and customer service returns. They will be equipped to eliminate supply chain inefficiencies to enable their organisations become more competitive, agile and profitable. End-to-end visibility of the full supply chain is key to supply chain return on investment (ROI). In this Online Masters, students learn and can immediately apply best-practice supply chain management skills through every link in the chain.
Applicants for a Master's programme normally must have a first- or second-class Level 8 honours degree (NFQ or other internationally recognised equivalent) in a relevant or appropriate subject.
Equivalent prior learning recognised by the University as meeting this requirement, normally 3 to 5 years' experience in a supply chain management role.
Applicants must also satisfy the English Language Requirements of the University.
The University reserves the right to shortlist and interview applicants as deemed necessary
Orientation and Online Induction
• Frameworks For Supply Chain Management
• Strategic Business
• Mathematical & Analytical Modelling
• Marketing Technology Products
• Simulation Modelling In Supply Chains
• A Thesis (Supply Chain Operations Project)
• B. Thesis (Supply Chain Operations Project)
• Operations Management
• Quality Science
• Sales And Operations Planning
• Financial Management & Decision Making
• Supply Chain Risk Assessment & Forecasting
• C. Thesis (Supply Chain Operations Project)
• D. Thesis (Supply Chain Operations Project)
2 Years Online