ACCA – the largest global body for professional accountants
Do you want a flexible qualification that’s accessible to all graduates, offers excellent career progression, high earning potential, continued innovation, and is recognised in 186 countries?
Look no further than a career in accountancy and finance as an ACCA qualified accountant.
Why choose ACCA?
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants with over 500,000 students and 200,000 members located in 186 countries, with over 20,000 students and members learning and working in Ireland.
Recently we have launched our new Strategic Professional qualification, which has been designed to give our students the real-world skills that will greatly enhance their employability. It ensures that ACCA students and professionals will continue to be the most valued and sought-after by top employers across the globe in the areas of accounting and finance. You can learn more about our updated qualification here.
University students can also avail of our Accelerate pathway, a unique entry route for students in our partner universities in Ireland to begin their journey with ACCA earlier in their professional lives. Accelerate students can avail of discounted rates and career support. To find our more email email@example.com – request a call-back and we will get back to you.
How are we different?
- We are truly global – ACCA is recognised in 186 countries worldwide
- Study at your own pace – full and part-time, online, and on-demand
- ACCA offers more flexibility to candidates with on-demand Computer Based Exams and 4 exam sittings a year
- Specialise in whichever area you wish, from audit to management accounting
- Unlike other bodies, you don’t need a training contract to study with ACCA
Benefits of being an ACCA Student
- As an ACCA student you get access to a variety of unique and exclusive assets to help you along your student journey. These include;
- ACCA Job Board – An ACCA exclusive job site full of positions from trainee accountants up to CFO
- ACCA Career Advice Centre– Need to learn how to make the most of your CV?
- Not sure how correctly answer difficult interview question? We’re here to help you make your best first impression upon entering the job market.
- Networking/Mentorship –With students and members in 186 countries, the opportunities for you to build your professional network, socialise with your fellow students, and find a mentor are nearly limitless.
How do I get started with ACCA?
To find out more about ACCA, or if you want to register today visit yourfuture.accaglobal.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!