Who we are:
Avolon is a leading, global aircraft leasing firm serving airlines and aircraft investors worldwide. From our global HQ in Dublin, we own and manage a fleet of 890 aircraft, serving 156 customers in 64 countries.
In eight years, Avolon has established a leading position in the aviation sector and, today, is the third largest aircraft lessor in the world. Central to this success is the entrepreneurial spirit upon which Avolon was founded. This spirit is reflected in the collective ambition to continue to grow and become the leading aircraft leasing platform in the world.
Join our TRIBE
We are a young, vibrant workforce of over 250 employees, our team, known as our TRIBE, is guided by our five core values: Transparency, Respect, Insightfulness, Bravery and Ebullience.
These values underpin how we interact with our customers, stakeholders, community and, most importantly, each other.
Our TRIBE are amongst the most diverse in terms of gender, age and ethnicity powering our thought leadership.
Why work at Avolon?
- High spec global HQ in Ballsbridge which includes an all-inclusive complimentary restaurant; café with dedicated in-house barista; wellness room, and a learning & development centre.
- Health and wellness initiatives such as yoga, mental health awareness workshops, bootcamps, flexible working and nutrition advice
- Tailored learning and development programmes with personal development plan
- Our version of CSR is CARE. We care about giving back to the community as much as we care about our business.
- Comprehensive benefits including a competitive salary, 26 days annual leave, pension scheme with company contributions, private healthcare, and a €500 health and wellbeing allowance.
- Sports and social activities including running club, 5-a-side soccer, basketball, tag rugby, running, tennis, hiking, climbing clubs, bootcamp and team building activities.
- Seven global office locations presenting great opportunities to work and travel abroad.
- Access to senior industry leaders.
Why Aircraft Leasing?
Ireland is a global aviation hub, with the majority of the top ten aircraft lessors headquartered in Ireland.
Irish-based lessors own more than US$130 billion of aircraft
- Over 60% of world’s leased aircraft are managed from Ireland
- Contributes US$660 million to the local economy and supports almost 5,000 direct and indirect jobs
- The sector is projected to continue to grow, with over half of the world’s airline fleet expected to be leased by 2020
About the Avolon Graduate Programme
Avolon offers a dynamic entry opportunity into the aircraft leasing industry for enthusiastic graduates who share our passion for aviation in an entrepreneurial environment. Avolon is looking for graduates who have strong intellectual ability, curiosity, courage and, most importantly, a desire to learn.
Avolon offers an exceptional opportunity to develop to their potential, both personally and professionally, across a wide range of disciplines. Graduates will get the chance to rotate between some, but not limited to, the following teams:
- Technical and Asset Management
- Risk Management
Our 12-month graduate programme will provide you with the launch pad to an exciting career in aircraft leasing like no other!
Do you want to join an organisation that offers you a unique opportunity to gain professional experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with learning opportunities in all areas of the business?
- Do you want the opportunity to travel internationally?
- Do you enjoy sharing ideas, working in teams, challenging the status quo and learning every day?
- Do you want access to the best leaders in the industry who can share their knowledge and insights with you?
- Are you committed, ambitious and tenacious?
To find out more or apply directly, check out avolon.aero/life-at-avolon
Niall Ó Callaghan has been working towards a Bachelor of Commerce in UCD since 2016. Niall has captained Dublin championship winning minor and under 21 teams for Cuala GAA.
Avril Ryder is in her final year of a BSc. in Mathematics at UCD. Avril once cycled from Dublin to Galway in aid of Crumlin Children’s Hospital with the UCD Science Society.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!