#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
There are a range of technical and non-technical opportunities for Interns and Graduates at Cisco, from Engineers (Software, Desktop, Network etc), to Analysts, Marketing Specialists, Project Managers, Sales Consultants, Technical Sales Consultants and the list goes on.
You're encouraged to build skills and gain relevant experience through our internships or new-grad programs. Our university programs welcome financial wizards, crafty communicators, and, of course, computer geeks. Cisconians work hard — and we reward hard. We go beyond the usual benefits with surprising extras we think you'll love.
We offer our Graduates;
- Employee discount programs
- Take your birthday off, on us!
- Flexible work practices
- 24/7 ethics line
- Competitive compensation plan
- Generous employee stock-purchase program
- Annual bonuses
- Generous paid time off + holidays
- Training Opportunities to your develop skills or learn something new.
- Time2Give -Take up to 5 days off per year, with pay, to volunteer for a cause that matters to you!
- Health insurance, disability coverage, and life insurance. We’ve got you covered.
- Expert medical opinion for you and your family
- Maternity and paternity support
- Connected recognition- where anyone can nominate someone they think lives our values for a monetary award.
- Fun Fund - Each team has a dedicated budget each quarter to be spent on celebrations or fun activities.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!