We support and implement IT solutions in Europe, Africa and the Middle East by leveraging an in-depth knowledge of business processes along with knowledge of a wide range of technologies.
The team consists of employees from a wide range of backgrounds including Computer Science, Business Studies, Engineering and Finance Disciplines.
Intern: 9-12 month programme, work across two of four categories (Customer Development, Supply Chain, Marketing & Analytics and Finance), buddy programme, manage local projects, be part of a Global Wellness Programme.
Graduate: 2 year programme, opportunities to travel, set learning programme, mentor/mentee opportunities. Senior leadership exposure.
Because we offer and invest in our interns/graduates it is not uncommon to meet a Colgate employee who started their career as a Colgate intern/graduate.
Things To Know About Colgate
During your intern/graduate programme at Colgate, not only will you develop your professional skills but you will also develop personally. The culture here at Colgate is a very supportive one. You will expand your network and work with people located all over the world.
Successful applicants will benefit from a comprehensive induction programme which covers an introduction to Colgate and its operations. You will receive a variety of training in different areas including SAP, Google Suite, project management and other relevant skills.
As Colgate is a global company, with offices located worldwide, you will be given the unique opportunity to communicate with people from all over the world.
Colgate Palmolive offers a unique intern/graduate programme whereby they offer opportunities to rotate teams between 2 of 4 categories - Customer Development, Supply Chain, Marketing & Analytics and Finance.
What About You?
Successful interns/graduates will have a strong academic record, good communication skills, an inherent ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and a genuine interest in working for a truly global company. Overall, we consider our intern/graduate programmes to be mutually-beneficial. Interns/Graduates provide outside perspective and new thinking, and we highly value the insights these experiences bring to our company.
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Sports & Social: Free monthly events for example ‘Taste of Dublin’ and Rugby Matches
- Town halls: Quarterly out of office events with presentations & food.
- Summer hours: Opportunity to finish early on a Friday!
- Charity Work: Want to give something back? Be part of the fundraising team for Barnardos.
- Live Better: Be part of a team that promotes healthy living throughout the year.
- Training Courses: Each intern/graduate will be invited to onsite training
- Casual Fridays: Casual clothes on a Friday!
- Staff Shop: Access to company products
- Intern/Graduate Group: You will work with other interns/graduates, helping you settle in and become comfortable very quickly
If you are interested in applying for the role of a business analyst, please search jobs.colgate.com . Once you are on the main page, you can search for jobs by location (Ireland) and you will see the Business Analyst intern/graduate job spec and application included.
Applications will be opening soon - Keep an eye out and check our website and social media channels for more information and updates.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!