Established in 1926, the Davy Group is Ireland's leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services. The Davy Group is headquartered in Dublin, with offices in London, Belfast, Cork and Galway. Employing over 650 people, we offer a broad range of services to private clients, small businesses, corporations and institutional investors, and organise our activities around five interrelated business areas - Asset Management, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Private Clients and Research.
Careers at Davy
At Davy, we pride ourselves on being an organisation which facilitates and encourages dynamism, entrepreneurial flair and creativity.
We hire people who we believe will work well on their own initiative, take their career development into their own hands and excel to reach their highest potential.
Davy Graduate Programme
If you are considering a career in financial services and you have a strong work ethic, together with lots of ambition, you should consider the Davy Graduate Programme. For our part, we will do our utmost to nurture and develop your talents and will give you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best and brightest people in the business. Please view the brochure for the Davy Graduate Programme 2017 here.
The Davy Graduate Programme Offers:
- An opportunity to gain challenging and varied work experience with Ireland’s leading institutional, corporate and private client broker;
- A 2-year company-wide rotation based graduate programme. Each rotation consists of six months within four different business units. The rotational programme offers you a deeper understanding of the whole business and allows you the opportunity to select your area of interest at the end;
- A structured Personal Development Plan encompassing training and development initiatives & further education;
- Financial support and generous study leave package to pursue a variety of relevant and industry-recognised qualifications, such as Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA);
- Networking opportunities across all aspects of the Davy business;
- Feedback, advice and support to ensure that you achieve your goals.
Training, Development and Support
Continuous learning is an essential feature of life at Davy. We encourage and support our staff to pursue self-development opportunities through the acquisition of professional qualifications, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring, formal training and active on-the-job coaching.
The support given to those on the Davy Graduate Programme is multifaceted. This includes the appointment of a ‘Buddy’, who is a previous participant in the Graduate Programme. The role of the Buddy is to assist your integration into the company. You will also be assigned a ‘Mentor’, a senior member of the business who will act as a ‘sounding board’ and a career guide. Our HR team is also on hand to assist and support you along the way.
We have an online application process. Application forms should be completed via our website: www.davy.ie/careers/graduates
Applicants must be final year students, postgraduate students, or have already successfully attained a third level degree qualification with a minimum 2:1 achieved. We are welcoming applications from both undergraduates and postgraduates in a variety of disciplines such as Business, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Law and IT. Closing date for applications is 23rd October 2016.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!