ION is a market leading Fintech company providing innovative software and consultancy services to clients around the globe including large financial institutions, niche trading firms, central banks, and multinational corporations. We pride ourselves on being pioneers and visionary innovators of automation technology. We empower our clients worldwide to automate and scale mission critical activities. ION develops the technology and rich, complex applications that underpin the fixed income, currency, corporate treasury and commodities markets.
With an ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 1,300 clients worldwide, ION provides an unparalleled experience for those who share our vision.
We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.
About the Dublin Graduate Programme
As an incoming Graduate to our Rotation Programme, you are provided with the opportunity to experience the financial markets from a variety of perspectives through three distinct rotations while building the foundation of a long-term career at ION. Each rotation exposes you to a different functional area within one of ION’s core business units. Within each business unit, there is a core focus on defining best practice processes and managing improvement initiatives to implement these processes across all ION group entities.
The Rotation Programme is tailor made for you with rotations through areas which meet your career interests and skillset- opening you up to a world of endless career possibilities.
- Commercial: Preparation and issuance of commercial contracts, working closely with our Legal team, and managing our pipeline reporting process.
- Revenue Reporting: Providing accurate and timely revenue reports and analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Invoicing: Managing customer invoicing process and query resolution.
- Credit Control: Maximizing revenue collection from debtors in shortest possible lead time.
- Accounts Payable: Ensuring expenditure is recorded in a prompt and accurate manner while maintaining financial process controls. Payment of supplier invoices and cash reconciliations.
- Treasury: Ownership of cash management and forecasting processes. Managing lender relationships whilst minimizing the cost of debt.
- General Ledger/ MI: Producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial results.
When you join our Graduate Rotation Programme, you will gain invaluable business skills, develop a high-level understanding of ION's mission and are better positioned to become a future leader at ION. Throughout your rotations, you will be given immediate responsibility, exposure to senior management and the opportunity to work on a global scale. At ION, your contribution of innovative ideas is always valued and your voice is always heard.
This fast-moving and pivotal program demands dynamic and ambitious people. As a successful rotational analyst:
- You are skilled at using in-depth analysis to get to the bottom of complex issues.
- You can take responsibility and ownership for your work, for which you are held accountable.
- You thrive when challenged with an array of tasks and can stay focused on priorities.
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities
- You have the willingness to challenge the status quo and focus on continuous improvement
- You remain focused and produce results even in high-pressure situations
- You have the desire to continuously learn and develop
- Undergraduate/ Postgraduate with a 1.1 or 2.1 degree, from an Accounting/ Business/ Finance or other related background
- 450+ CAO points at Leaving Certificate (or equivalent).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!