Ornua at a Glance
Ornua markets and sells dairy products on behalf of our members, Ireland’s dairy processors and the Irish dairy farmer. For the last 50 years, we have brought the unique taste of Ireland’s dairy products to the world as Ireland’s largest dairy exporter. We are custodians of the Irish grass-fed dairy industry and proud owners of the iconic Kerrygold brand, available on shelves from California to Cape Town. We also have a thriving ingredients business which supplies food ingredients solutions to some of the world’s leading food manufacturers.
We Value our People
Ornua is positioned for a future of strong growth and expansion, and to help us deliver on our mission, we require the best talent to achieve our ambitious plans.
Great people make us a great business. We are committed to providing development opportunities for all our employees and recognise that nurturing early talent through our Graduate Programme is critical to our success. Our ambition is to offer you a rewarding, challenging, and exciting graduate experience that will prepare you for a successful career with Ornua. Through a combination of development programmes, international assignments and diverse project work, you’ll have every chance to reach your full potential.
Grow with Us
Ornua offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career in Ireland and overseas. We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates, with a positive attitude, a curious mind-set, international mobility and great people skills, with a background in any of the following areas:
- IT & Computer Science
- Business (Marketing, Commerce, Finance, Food Business)
- Food, Agricultural and Nutritional Science
- Engineering (Process, Manufacturing & Mechanical)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Languages (especially German and Spanish)
- Human Resources
The 18-month Ornua Graduate Programme consists of:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Structured rotations
- Classroom based and self-directed learning modules with the Irish Management Institute, covering areas such as self-awareness, teamwork, leadership and communications
- Mentoring from our experienced leaders
- An excellent support network of other current and former Graduate Trainees
- Great opportunities to progress to permanent positions within the Ornua Group
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!