Ornua at a Glance
Ornua – The Home of Irish Dairy and KERRYGOLD, is an agri-food commercial co-operative.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ornua exports to over 110 countries with annualised sales of circa €2 billion. Operating from 19 subsidiaries worldwide and employing over 2,200 staff, Ornua has sales and marketing teams working in-market across all four corners of the globe from Algiers to Beijing to Lagos and LA.
The business is structured across two core platforms: Ornua Foods and Ornua Ingredients.
Ornua Foods owns the iconic Kerrygold brand, as well as the Pilgrims Choice, Dubliner, Forto and BEO Milk Powder brands. Ornua Ingredients supplies superior quality dairy ingredients to leading global food manufacturers from some of the world’s most technically advanced manufacturing and prepacking facilities located in Africa, China, Ireland, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the UK and the US.
We Value our People
At Ornua, we Grow Together by investing in the development of our people and providing great people leadership for all. We Achieve Together through valuing collaboration, innovation and diversity and by empowering our people to make decisions. We Belong Together by staying true to our co-operative roots, valuing each other's individual differences and remaining humble in our interactions with each other and our customers.
We want to find people that understand and work with heart, with thought with vision, with drive – Ornua’s core values.
Irish Roots, Global Opportunities
Ornua offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career in Ireland and overseas. We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates, with a positive attitude, a curious mind-set, international mobility and great people skills, with a background in any of the following areas:
- IT & Computer Science
- Business (Marketing, Commerce, Finance, Food Business)
- Food, Agricultural and Nutritional Science
- Engineering (Process, Manufacturing & Mechanical)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Languages (especially German and Spanish)
- Human Resources
The 18-month Ornua Graduate Programme consists of:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Structured rotations
- Classroom based and self-directed learning modules with the Irish Management Institute, covering areas such as self-awareness, teamwork, leadership and communications
- Mentoring from our experienced leaders
- An excellent support network of other current and former Graduate Trainees
- Great opportunities to progress to permanent positions within the Ornua Group
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!