Careers in Languages with GLG
We work with clients across Europe from our Dublin office, and use our language skills (e.g. German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, and other European languages) every day.
Potential GLG employees should be naturally curious with a propensity to ask questions and seek answers. Because a love of learning is the foundation of GLG, applicants must share the same passion for creative, outside-the-box solutions to meet client issues in order to make themselves, and the company, critical to every success. We look for individuals who possess GLG’s core values including curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity. Our Associates are front-line service professionals and the engine of GLG. For the Associate Programme, we seek strong communicators from all majors and diverse personal, academic, and professional backgrounds, who are persistent, team-oriented, inquisitive, and adaptable. We seek applicants with Bachelors or Master’s degrees from top-tier colleges and universities or equivalent work experience.
These factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Fluency in English and one or more European language is preferred (i.e. German, Swedish, Finnish, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities; Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn about new topics;
- Passion for client service, especially with experience in phone-based professional communication;
- Ability to build and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time
- Undergraduate or graduate result of 2:1 or higher.
Here are some of the positions we are hiring for today:
To apply, please visit: glg.it/careers/dublin
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!