Chartered Accountancy Careers Fair
Join us at our annual Chartered Accountancy Careers Fair 2019 on Wednesday 20 Feb 2019 from 2-5pm in Chartered Accountants House, Dublin.
About this Event
- Discover the various routes you can take to becoming a Chartered Accountant,
- Talk to staff and have your questions answered,
- Meet with 20+ employers who are recruiting for 2019, including; Accounting Technicians Ireland, Baker Tilly, Barr Pomeroy, BDO, Crowe, EisnerAmper, EY, FMB Chartered Accountants, Glanbia, HSOC, JPA Brenson Lawlor, KPMG, Mazars, McInerneySaunders, Moore Stephens, Pfizer, RBK, Walsh O'Brien Harnett and more.
Did you know that Chartered Accountancy is the single biggest graduate employer in Ireland year after year? Chartered Accountancy is Ireland’s leading business qualification that offers many benefits including international recognition, impressive salary progression and much more.
And remember, you don’t have to come from a business/accountancy course to start your studies with Chartered Accountants Ireland.
There will be a number of presentations on the day from current students and members on the reasons to choose Chartered Accountancy as a career, entry routes, the student experience, and CV tips / interview techniques for the Milkround.
- Anastasia Myachina, Client Relationship Executive, Chartered Accountants Ireland – What’s different about Chartered? / Great reasons to choose Chartered as a career / Entry routes
- Dave Riordan (ACA), Recruitment Specialist & Career Coach, Chartered Accountants Ireland – CV preparation and interview tips
This is a free event, everyone is welcome, but you’ll need to register to attend.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email or call us on (ROI) 1890 28 29 28 (9-5 Mon-Fri) / (NI) 0044 28 0043 5840 (9-5 Mon-Fri).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!