What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on SQS Group
"Innovative, forward-thinking and ambitious."
- SQS strongly encourages graduates to take lots of training courses
- Graduates are on a structured career path with lots of support
- Great exposure to a wide range of companies and industries
- When working in the main office, the atmosphere is friendly and supportive
- You don't get to know the location of your next project in advance
- Not many chances to get to know colleagues who work on other client sites
- New graduates could probably use a little more direction
- Could be more opportunities to take on extra responsibility
What insiders say about...
"Before the interview think about why you applied for role, what makes you a good..."
"There is great culture within SQS especially following the launching of a new clubs..."
"The new SQS office is located on North Wall Quay, and had its official opening in..."
"Work hours usually reflect those of the clients. Currently I am working 8:00am-5:00pm..."
"My pay is not huge but for a graduate salary it is good. There are billable bonuses,..."
"There are a lot of free nights out. We also have travel expenses, lunches, dinners,..."
"The application process was quite detailed and very well organised. It was very enjoyable..."
"The questions I was asked were about my experience and education. I was also asked..."
"SQS has all of its information online, with a view to eliminate unnecessary printing,..."
"Managers are all very accessible. In fact, the MD invites questions and queries to..."
"SQS is currently only 25% women however this is something it is looking to increase...."
"It's a little difficult to get promoted but if it was easy, everyone would do it..."
"Corporate social responsibility is an area which SQS needs to work on and I believe..."
"My current role is very interesting. I am currently a test lead for a team that has..."
"The training courses which the job encourages you to take."
"Sometimes hard work can go unnoticed as you do not work at the same premises as the..."
"SQS was started in 1982 in Cologne - Germany."
"Relevant, encouraging, interesting."
"I was referred, so I chose the company based on what I had heard from my referral,..."
"There is an extremely good training program within SQS. SQS provides numerous training..."
"If you can prove you have the required skill set then I don't believe there is any..."
"I think the grad scheme should be tailored to different streams."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!