(based on 21 ratings in 2014)
"Challenging, meritocratic and rewarding."
- The graduate salary and benefits package is very generous
- Lots of opportunities to work with top tier investment banks in very exciting locations
- Work given to graduates is challenging and innovative
- Colleagues are intelligent and always supportive when it comes to graduate development
- Occasionally graduates will find themselves working pretty long hours
- Grads may end up in a location they are not keen on
- Communication between management and employees could be improved
- When on a long term project graduates may feel a little disconnected from the company
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!