First Derivatives PLC
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on First Derivatives
"Unbelievable opportunity to work with great people and live in really cool cities."
- The graduate salary and benefits package is very generous
- Lots of opportunities to work with top tier investment banks in very exciting locations
- Work given to graduates is challenging and innovative
- Colleagues are intelligent and always supportive when it comes to graduate development
- Occasionally graduates will find themselves working pretty long hours
- Grads may end up in a location they are not keen on
- Communication between management and employees could be improved
- When on a long term project graduates may feel a little disconnected from the company
What insiders say about...
"First Derivatives want people who can work hard but also have a good personality...."
"There is a good atmosphere in the office and it is easy to work in cooperation with..."
"I'm working in the Sydney office which is just off the water front and a two minute..."
"A standard day is 8:30am-6:00pm, however, this depends on the client. First Derivatives..."
"Generous pay rise after first year. Generous expenses package. Merit based pay s..."
"Perks include: invites to events, nights out drinks/food are provided, expenses when..."
"I had two interviews at HQ with HR staff this was followed by one logic test taken..."
"I was asked some company questions, financial questions as well as some questions..."
"There is no printing in the office except for HR staff."
"Relations with management can vary case by case but in my own experience, the more..."
"All people are treated equally and are judged based on their ability to perform as..."
"Promotions are awarded via a combination of a merit and having the right support..."
"The company and staff do a lot of fundraising and charity events. People send around..."
"I work with financial systems, modifying systems according to client requirements..."
"The opportunity to travel and work for some of the most successful financial institutions..."
"Sometimes need to work long hours."
"We have an Xbox in the head office."
"Employee-focused, helpful, exciting."
"The opportunity to travel is what attracted me to FD but when I visited HQ for my..."
"The Options Programme within FD is great. You are not expected to have a high calibre..."
"More classes on some technical topics could be useful."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!