(based on 6 ratings in 2018)
"Busy, lively and friendly."
- The graduate salary and benefits package is very generous.
- Work given to graduates is both challenging and innovative.
- Colleagues and managers are supportive when it comes to graduate development.
- Expenses can be claimed for many things, which graduates find very helpful.
- The hours are considered to be pretty long by some graduates.
- Graduates may not have much control over the location they end up in.
- Some facilities and systems could be improved.
- The method of claiming expenses can be tricky.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!