First Derivatives PLC
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on First Derivatives
"Challenging, meritocratic and rewarding."
- The graduate salary and benefits package is very generous
- Lots of opportunities to work with top tier investment banks in very exciting locations
- Work given to graduates is challenging and innovative
- Colleagues are intelligent and always supportive when it comes to graduate development
- Occasionally graduates will find themselves working pretty long hours
- Grads may end up in a location they are not keen on
- Communication between management and employees could be improved
- When on a long term project graduates may feel a little disconnected from the company
What insiders say about...
"Researching the company is key to success, all information is on their website. Being..."
"The culture at First Derivatives is very young and vibrant. We are a very social..."
"We have a decent space inside the Centre of Excellence. Dress code is full business..."
"The working day is nine hours (including an hour for lunch) but there is flexibility..."
"I am on an expense package, meaning my accommodation, food and bills are taken care..."
"Your accommodation is paid for, there are sponsored social events and you can claim..."
"There was an interview day in the office involving two one-on-one interviews, a group..."
"I was asked a range of questions on my education and previous professional experience...."
"As far as I am aware the company doesn't have a high carbon footprint."
"Managers within FD are very personable, we also have a mentor programme for incoming..."
"There are many workers from different countries and backgrounds due to the international..."
"In my experience, consultancy work does not provide much in terms of career progression,..."
"The company and staff do a lot of fundraising and charity events. People send around..."
"My role as graduate recruiter, is to liaise with all the universities in Ireland,..."
"Excellent opportunity to learn, working with extremely intelligent people, desirable..."
"When on a long term project there can be very little communication from First De..."
"We have an Xbox in the head office."
"Constantly evolving and adapting to a constantly changing market place."
"I wasn't sure what field I wanted to go into after university. First Derivatives..."
"The graduate training programme handbook and classes that teach kdb and finance are..."
"Make the basis for role selection clearer."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!