What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Lidl Ireland
"Fast-paced, hard-working, diverse!"
- Friendly and approachable management means graduates feel supported at all times
- Structured and comprehensive training programme enhances skills and personal development
- A high-level of responsibility is given to graduates
- There are lots of great opportunities for career progression
- Graduates are occasionally required to work beyond standard hours
- The amount of responsibility given to graduates can be daunting for some
- Spaces are limited on the graduate scheme so competition is very high
- Workloads can get quite heavy at times
What insiders say about...
"Candidates should not under-estimate the application form, and pay attention to their..."
"My department is very much a team oriented department, in which we are all working..."
"I find the office space to be slightly crowded with few facilities - small canteens,..."
"We have recently changed our working times to flexi-time. We are given an average..."
"As far as I am aware we do not receive any bonuses, but the level of pay seem to..."
"Our company perks are pension, health plan, company car and mobile phone (in some..."
"Lidl look for high quality applicants who can show their potential. Dependent on..."
"I was asked how I would find the store training, where I saw myself in five years,..."
"Our stores and head office are efficient in recycling and energy saving (automatic..."
"I have only had one manager since starting, but I am satisfied with the manager I..."
"Our company is quite multicultural and has a good mix of age groups. There is a good..."
"In Lidl there are many promotional possibilities and horizontal movement is also..."
"Lidl have a Barretstown three year project and Crosscare initiatives."
"Coming directly from the graduate programme and having no industry experience says..."
"Pluses for me are the room for progression and the autonomy in my job. I have the..."
"The location of the Head Office in Newbridge can be awkward."
"Our graduate programme was awarded Best Graduate Programme in the Retail Sector in..."
"Challenging, rewarding, interesting!"
"Lidl's structured graduate programme appealed to me, and I also really like how young..."
"I spent six months in store doing sales training, six months on the IT service desk,..."
"Store assistants are hired with no experience and trained and developed."
"I would like more opportunities to work/travel abroad for short periods of time."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!