What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Lidl Ireland
"A great, giving, development-focused, international retailer."
- Friendly and approachable management means graduates feel supported at all times
- Structured and comprehensive training programme enhances skills and personal development
- A high-level of responsibility is given to graduates
- There are lots of great opportunities for career progression
- Graduates are occasionally required to work beyond standard hours
- The amount of responsibility given to graduates can be daunting for some
- Spaces are limited on the graduate scheme so competition is very high
- Workloads can get quite heavy at times
What insiders say about...
"Research the company and familiarise yourself with the company principles. Plus,..."
"My department is very much a team oriented department, in which we are all working..."
"I find the office space to be slightly crowded with few facilities - small canteens,..."
"The company have recently introduced flexi-time for staff, and this has helped with..."
"There are no bonuses and any overtime is unpaid; however as the salary is so competitive..."
"Our company perks are pension, health plan, company car and mobile phone (in some..."
"The level of difficulty varies across roles. For more senior positions the company..."
"The interviewer creates a scenario and you then answers questions around the scenario,..."
"Our stores and head office are efficient in recycling and energy saving (automatic..."
"I have only had one manager since starting, but I am satisfied with the manager I..."
"Our company is quite multicultural and has a good mix of age groups. There is a good..."
"A large number of positions that become available in the company are offered internally..."
"We work with Cancer Focus NI, Crosscare and Barretstown. I am a Barretstown Buddy..."
"Coming directly from the graduate programme and having no industry experience says..."
"The salary is a plus for me!"
"The location of the Head Office in Newbridge can be awkward."
"Our graduate programme was awarded Best Graduate Programme in the Retail Sector in..."
"Fast-paced, hard-working, diverse!"
"We received a presentation from the company whilst I was still in college, outlining..."
"The company has provided me with the opportunity to developed my personal skills..."
"Store assistants are hired with no experience and trained and developed."
"Perhaps more spaces on the graduate scheme."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!