(based on 11 ratings in 2014)
"Fast-paced, hard-working, diverse!"
- Friendly and approachable management means graduates feel supported at all times
- Structured and comprehensive training programme enhances skills and personal development
- A high-level of responsibility is given to graduates
- There are lots of great opportunities for career progression
- Graduates are occasionally required to work beyond standard hours
- The amount of responsibility given to graduates can be daunting for some
- Spaces are limited on the graduate scheme so competition is very high
- Workloads can get quite heavy at times
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!