Savills Commercial (Ireland)
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Savills Commercial (Ireland)
"Professional, hard-working, dedicated to be the best, and fun."
- Graduates are quickly integrated into the positive, team-oriented working environment
- The company has a supportive and friendly culture and there are lots of opportunities for socialising
- High levels of responsibility allow grads plenty of opportunities to enhance their skills
- Savills offices are in a great location and have fantastic facilities
- Graduates may have to work unsocial hours on occasion
- There could be a little more structure to the graduate programme
- At times there can be heavy workloads which can be quite difficult to manage
- Starting salaries are on the low side
What insiders say about...
"I would recommend they read over the property sections in publications such as Estates..."
"The culture is very social and we have events once a month; the run into Christmas..."
"We have a new office with good gym facilities."
"The official hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, although I generally arrive to work at 8:30am..."
"The salary can become difficult on the graduate scheme when considering that the..."
"There are plenty of perks including a free gym, free team lunches/events/dinners,..."
"There were five stages for the interviewing process."
"I was asked about market conditions, business etiquette and valuations."
"Savills were the first company to sign up to the Cycle to Work scheme and has successfully..."
"I have had good mentors and they have set up lunch and learn which is very beneficial...."
"Savills has an Equality Policy by which the Company is committed to eliminating discrimination..."
"From what I can see it seems somewhat difficult to move up the ranks as the staff..."
"The company has good commitment to corporate social responsibility, and there are..."
"My work involves conducting valuations of high value properties in every real estate..."
"The best things for me are the opportunity to work on large scale projects and diverse..."
"Sometimes we are required to work unsocial hours, however this is not limited to..."
"Innovative, motivated and professional."
"Savills is a well-respected international brand and I knew that joining would give..."
"Due to the workload we have the chance to work on lots of big projects. Informal..."
"The company has a recruitment drive across all property and non-property backgrounds,..."
"I personally would have liked more structured rotations and a development plan."