(based on 19 ratings in 2014)
"Fun-loving, encouraging and supportive."
- The job offers lots of great opportunities to travel and experience different cultures
- Graduates are trusted with a high level of independence and have control over their own work
- The work given to graduates is interesting, varied and challenging
- High levels of responsibility put grads in a good position for career progression
- Communication can be slow due to time difference between offices
- Flexible and out-of-office work means that finding a routine is not always easy
- Graduates may initially feel unprepared when moving to a new country
- More information could be given regarding different countries' cultures for those placed abroad
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!