Jameson - Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Jameson - Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard
"Creative, innovative, unique, supportive!"
- The job offers lots of great opportunities to travel and experience different cultures
- Graduates are trusted with a high level of independence and have control over their own work
- The work given to graduates is interesting, varied and challenging
- High levels of responsibility put grads in a good position for career progression
- Communication can be slow due to time difference between offices
- Flexible and out-of-office work means that finding a routine is not always easy
- Graduates may initially feel unprepared when moving to a new country
- More information could be given regarding different countries' cultures for those placed abroad
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself, if you´re right for the job you will get it. Be humble, yet confident..."
"The company's ethos is brilliant. I think that the majority of people working for..."
"The offices are amazing! They are really modern and spacious and impressive, and..."
"I rarely spend my hours in the office, apart from scheduled meetings which don't..."
"Personally I think that it is one of the best payment packages for a graduate role..."
"For me the best perks are the mobile phone, laptop, iPad, return flights home, cost..."
"The process begins with a three minutes video about yourself, followed by two full..."
"There were several questions about past work experience, some scenario based questions,..."
"There are recycling facilities throughout the building and emphasis is placed on..."
"Managers are very accessible in my office in Norway, and I meet my manager and talk..."
"One of the main reasons I applied for the job was that the team is so diverse, and..."
"I wouldn't say promotion is easy but it is very possible. IDL will take on anyone..."
"We have a lot of training, as it is important to be responsible within this industry...."
"I am only one month into the job and I have enjoyed facing some successes and some..."
"From the outset and throughout, graduates are given a high level of responsibility..."
"Perhaps they could prepare graduates a little more for their specific markets, as..."
"Alexandre Ricard lived in the Four Seasons hotel and worked in IDL for a few mon..."
"Flexible, agile, innovative and empowering."
"I wanted the chance to begin a marketing career at one of the most exciting brands..."
"I was trained very well in terms of the brand and the product. Our extra communication..."
"I consider myself to be one of those cases and the fact that I got the job is a real..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!