Jameson - Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Jameson - Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard
"Evolving, passionate, exciting."
- The job offers lots of great opportunities to travel and experience different cultures
- Graduates are trusted with a high level of independence and have control over their own work
- The work given to graduates is interesting, varied and challenging
- High levels of responsibility put grads in a good position for career progression
- Communication can be slow due to time difference between offices
- Flexible and out-of-office work means that finding a routine is not always easy
- Graduates may initially feel unprepared when moving to a new country
- More information could be given regarding different countries' cultures for those placed abroad
What insiders say about...
"I would highly recommend speaking with current and past ambassadors in preparation..."
"The company's ethos is brilliant. I think that the majority of people working for..."
"The offices are all very clean, the canteen service and food options are fantastic,..."
"I usually spend more time outside the office than in the office. I also spend time..."
"The salary is good. There is a basic wage for all markets and some markets with a..."
"Company phone, company iPad, return flights to market, company car (depending on..."
"My interview process involved me translating my CV into Chinese mandarin. I was then..."
"I was asked to talk about my ideas for the brand, and to give examples of how I can..."
"There are recycling facilities throughout the building and emphasis is placed on..."
"I have found that managers are very accessible and there are several points of contact..."
"I think that if you have the personality and motivation then you are in with a chance..."
"The majority of those employed within Irish Distillers are former Jameson Gradua..."
"We had to undertake a corporate social responsibility module online which tested..."
"In Cork and Galway I focused on the ambassador role which involved promoting Jameson..."
"Being given so much autonomy at a graduate level is the best thing. The trust our..."
"Perhaps they could prepare graduates a little more for their specific markets, as..."
"Alexandre Ricard lived in the Four Seasons hotel and worked in IDL for a few mon..."
"Empowering, fun, unique."
"The requirements/desired characteristics matched me perfectly, and I was attracted..."
"The training was the highlight for me. I had so much fun yet learned so much about..."
"The programme and IDL is open to everyone and they highlight this by encouraging..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!