Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Innovative but with a tendency to make simple things overcomplicated."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"If you're going for an engineering or technical position, familiarise yourself with..."
"All of the people in our team get along very well both in the lab and at breaks...."
"I work in an open-plan office broken down into cubicles. These are given out depending..."
"I have found the hours to be very flexible but this depends on your team and project...."
"At the moment, I am satisfied with my pay but hope it increases soon. Bonuses are..."
"We get moving expenses, a free health check and advice about improving your heal..."
"I found the interview process to be a fairly easy process, as the interviewers didn't..."
"I had to answer behavioural and technical questions mostly associated with mechanical..."
"The company has placed this effort very high and has taken on many projects both..."
"My manager is easy to approach and will always give praise where its due no matter..."
"Intel has something called WIN (Women in Intel Network) which works globally and..."
"There are opportunities to move to other departments, into management or to become..."
"The company is leading the way in sourcing its materials without taking advantage..."
"Day-to-day work consists of the upkeep on the machinery. Preventative maintenance..."
"Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology. Working in a big group with a wide..."
"Being such a large company it's sometimes hard to see the wider picture and flow..."
"There is a processor that has been completely designed and manufactured in Irela..."
"Very safety conscious and rewarding."
"Talking to friends who also work in the company made me want to apply here."
"The skills I have picked up are too numerous to list, but they are taught through..."
"Intel visits a range of different colleges when recruiting and, amongst other initiatives,..."
"I think there should be less web-based training. It would also be useful if the company..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!