Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Innovative but with a tendency to make simple things overcomplicated."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"Focus your answers on displaying how you were part of a team and how you helped the..."
"Intel has a very fast paced and efficient work environment. The company is quite..."
"Some offices are older but nice enough. Everyone has the same sized office, and it..."
"I have found the hours to be very flexible but this depends on your team and project...."
"The pay and bonuses here are quite generous in my opinion, there are many perks on..."
"You can be surprised at any stage with an unusual perk. It can be tickets for something..."
"I had a phone interview followed by a regular interview."
"Questions examining skill, knowledge level and preferred area of electronics. Previous..."
"Intel does everything it can to reduce its carbon footprint and these figures on..."
"Managers are usually available to talk to, and there are scheduled one on one meetings..."
"The company has a strong focus on women in science. People working on-site are from..."
"Depending on how well you perform and apply yourself, you will determine the outcome..."
"The company is heavily involved in projects local to the facility, providing both..."
"I am involved in a project supervising all trades and designers for tool install...."
"The money is great and the health and bonuses are also a good incentive."
"At the moment I feel I don't use much of the technical knowledge I learned at un..."
"The amount of people employed by Intel globally is over 90,000 people."
"A gigantic company that uses incredible technology."
"I liked the idea of working on cutting edge technology - that's why I applied to..."
"There are training programmes on offer though these are constrained by the budget...."
"Applicants need to have the minimum requirements to be considered for the job but..."
"The amount of interaction with other graduates I have could be increased."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!