Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Proactive in relation to employee needs."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"Know your Final Year Project extremely well and be able to talk in-depth about all..."
"There is a culture of hard work at Intel with many putting in long hours. The people..."
"I work in an open-plan office broken down into cubicles. These are given out depending..."
"I work the standard working week of 39 hours. Like anywhere else when there is pressure..."
"At the moment, I am satisfied with my pay but hope it increases soon. Bonuses are..."
"We get moving expenses, a free health check and advice about improving your heal..."
"The application process consisted of two interview sections, behavioural and technical...."
"I was asked the standard behavioural questions (how do you work in a team etc.),..."
"Our office uses motion sensors to reduce electricity usages and different waste management..."
"The feedback is there and they have an 'open-door' policy whether through one-on-one..."
"The company has a strong focus on women in science. People working on-site are from..."
"It seems to that to move up the ranks you need to be good at your job, show enthusiasm..."
"The company is leading the way in sourcing its materials without taking advantage..."
"My job entails running monitors on tools to maintain a high level of quality and..."
"The constant personal and professional development is a massive plus."
"The training provided could be more structured."
"Moore's law came from Gordon Moore one of the founding members of Intel."
"Innovative but with a tendency to make simple things overcomplicated."
"Intel is a prestigious company to have on a CV, coupled with the fact they are not..."
"There is a lot of on-the-job training which I like because I learn best by doing..."
"Applicants need to have the minimum requirements to be considered for the job but..."
"Have more graduate night outs."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!