Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Values employees highly and rewards well for good work."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"Focus your answers on displaying how you were part of a team and how you helped the..."
"The company is fairly flat, with only a few levels of hierarchy, there is a good..."
"I work in an open-plan office broken down into cubicles. These are given out depending..."
"I work a 12 hour shifts - 7:00am-7:00pm (Days) and 7:00pm-7:00am (Nights) I will..."
"Intel pay very good wages and offer bonuses four times a year."
"Intel is a great place to work for perks. We get gifts, Christmas hampers, quarterly..."
"I had two different interviews. One was about what I had done to date and my experiences...."
"I was asked the standard behavioural questions (how do you work in a team etc.),..."
"There are recycling bins dotted across each floor."
"The feedback is there and they have an 'open-door' policy whether through one-on-one..."
"Everything to do with fairness and equality in the workplace is embedded into Intel's..."
"There are good opportunities if you put in the work due to the meritocracy based..."
"There are several volunteering projects and environmental commitments at Intel, particularly..."
"I am responsible for the efficient use of fabrication tools to process as many semiconductor..."
"Intel is a great place to work, which offers the opportunity to work with brilliant..."
"The long hours can be quite demanding."
"Moore's law came from Gordon Moore one of the founding members of Intel."
"Dynamic, fast, intelligent."
"Intel are one of the world's top technology companies. Working here is a great opportunity..."
"There is a lot of on-the-job training which I like because I learn best by doing..."
"For every person that is taken on they are given a great opportunity to merge into..."
"The amount of interaction with other graduates I have could be increased."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!