Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Professional, reasonable, goal orientated."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"Focus your answers on displaying how you were part of a team and how you helped the..."
"Intel has a very fast paced and efficient work environment. The company is quite..."
"Some offices are older but nice enough. Everyone has the same sized office, and it..."
"I think the hours are very flexible in general. However long hours can be required..."
"I am still at the lowest grade, but there is a scale and if you work hard you are..."
"Offices all provide free tea/coffee/soft drinks and free fruit and popcorn. Meals..."
"I was quizzed on my scientific research, and asked some key questions to determine..."
"The interviewer asked me about my college course, what my favourite subjects were..."
"Intel does everything it can to reduce its carbon footprint and these figures on..."
"All managers I have come across are very accessible and communicate well within the..."
"The company are running a programme aimed solely at encouraging women to enter engineering..."
"It seems to that to move up the ranks you need to be good at your job, show enthusiasm..."
"The company is leading the way in sourcing its materials without taking advantage..."
"As a digital design engineer, I am tasked with helping to improve the self-testing..."
"The salary, the atmosphere and the free time I get."
"Being such a large company it's sometimes hard to see the wider picture and flow..."
"Moore's law came from Gordon Moore one of the founding members of Intel."
"Great company, challenging projects, lots of benefits."
"I chose Intel because I wanted to work for one of the most successful companies in..."
"The training is excellent. It comes in the form of web-based, instructor-led (classroom)..."
"Intel visits a range of different colleges when recruiting and, amongst other initiatives,..."
"The amount of interaction with other graduates I have could be increased."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!