(based on 59 ratings in 2014)
"Innovative but with a tendency to make simple things overcomplicated."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!