Intel Ireland Ltd
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Intel Ireland Ltd
"Dynamic, fast, intelligent."
- Intel offers a good benefits package and has a strong culture of rewarding good work
- The working environment is very positive and encourages collaboration
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and always willing to share their knowledge
- Graduates get to work with cutting edge technology in a industry-leading company
- There could be a bit more structure to the training provided
- At first, graduates may find it hard to contend with the steep learning curve
- Working shifts can be difficult to adjust to and may leave people quite tired
- As Intel is so large, it can be hard to gain an understanding of the company as a whole
What insiders say about...
"If you're going for an engineering or technical position, familiarise yourself with..."
"Socialising is fantastic and many activities are organised outside office hours if..."
"Some offices are older but nice enough. Everyone has the same sized office, and it..."
"My hours are technically 8:00am to 4:30pm but more often than not I work hours which..."
"I am still at the lowest grade, but there is a scale and if you work hard you are..."
"Perks on offer include the pension, employee stock plan and employee recognition..."
"I thought the behavioural interview was a very relaxed interview and the two interviewers..."
"I was asked the standard behavioural questions (how do you work in a team etc.),..."
"There are recycling bins dotted across each floor."
"The feedback is there and they have an 'open-door' policy whether through one-on-one..."
"Everything to do with fairness and equality in the workplace is embedded into Intel's..."
"You will progress if you show good potential and are able to perform the tasks you..."
"There are several volunteering projects and environmental commitments at Intel, particularly..."
"I am involved in a project supervising all trades and designers for tool install...."
"The benefits package is very generous and the atmosphere at work is positive."
"At the moment I feel I don't use much of the technical knowledge I learned at un..."
"There is a processor that has been completely designed and manufactured in Irela..."
"Proactive in relation to employee needs."
"I chose Intel because I wanted to work for one of the most successful companies in..."
"The skills I have picked up are too numerous to list, but they are taught through..."
"For every person that is taken on they are given a great opportunity to merge into..."
"I think there should be less web-based training. It would also be useful if the company..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!