Guidewire Software Ireland
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Guidewire Software Ireland
"Fast-paced, progressive, strategic, competent."
- The atmosphere within the company is pleasant, collaborative and social
- There are a wide range of learning opportunities to aid graduates' development
- Work is interesting and varied as each new project presents its own unique challenges
- Hours are flexible and maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged
- Working to a customer schedule can result in a frustrating number of delays to each project
- Guidewire's rapid expansion may put a strain on its close-knit culture
- Though necessary, the training process at Guidewire is long and difficult
- Working with external companies can lead to some bureaucracy
What insiders say about...
"Most importantly, know the company, know our products, know our mission, and know..."
"The people who work here are great. We organise regular events and have a monthly..."
"We have a very large, modern office space. Each desk is equipped with all hardware..."
"In my experience the company is highly flexible and staff with children are supported..."
"The entire compensation package is amazing when you take into account yearly bonus,..."
"Perks include: a well-stocked kitchen; a free bus service to the office; public event..."
"I had a phone interview, after that a code test, and the last step was three face-to-face..."
"I was asked questions of a technical nature, as well as ones about my experience..."
"There is always an emphasis on using the recycling bins and the correct disposal..."
"Managers are very approachable though when you first start it can initially be hard..."
"The company is quite multinational, with people from all over the world working here...."
"There is a well structured career progression in Guidewire, and if an employee performs..."
"I have been involved in projects such as programming competitions and delivering..."
"My role involves working on customer implementation projects as a software developer...."
"Good benefits, great leadership and management, talented colleagues, exciting projects,..."
"There is a very long training process necessary to work here."
"The consultants have an annual meeting which usually takes place in America. This..."
"A progressive company that encourages innovation and supports work/life balance."
"I chose Guidewire because of the working environment and different types of projects..."
"The first two months are spent entirely learning how to work with company technologies...."
"There's a free bus service and when I first joined I had financial aid mentioned..."
"I think there should be dedicated training on conducting yourself with customers..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!