Guidewire Software Ireland
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Guidewire Software Ireland
"Open, rational, and smart company with a good vision for the future."
- The atmosphere within the company is pleasant, collaborative and social
- There are a wide range of learning opportunities to aid graduates' development
- Work is interesting and varied as each new project presents its own unique challenges
- Hours are flexible and maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged
- Working to a customer schedule can result in a frustrating number of delays to each project
- Guidewire's rapid expansion may put a strain on its close-knit culture
- Though necessary, the training process at Guidewire is long and difficult
- Working with external companies can lead to some bureaucracy
What insiders say about...
"Having good practices in code are really important, as is being sincere in the interviews...."
"We have a very flat management structure; everyone's opinion and work is respected..."
"Good office space, with very good equipment. Dress code is business casual so there..."
"The company is flexible though I am also willing to work longer hours as I enjoy..."
"The initial salary is decent, but I would say that the percentage increase on a yearly..."
"Health insurance. Company events."
"Interview process is thorough and egalitarian but tough. Strong OOP knowledge and..."
"There are three face to face interviews: the first focuses on your education, experience..."
"Most correspondence is by e-mail (as opposed to printing messages out) and the company..."
"A career coach and a mentor are assigned to each employee. Managers are also very..."
"The GSC has a wide range of ethnic groups and is a great example of a multi-cultural..."
"There is a well structured career progression in Guidewire, and if an employee performs..."
"We have run coding competitions for college students/school children."
"My role requires me to do implementation work when configuring our products to our..."
"It is a dynamic and open environment with good learning opportunities as well as..."
"The company is rapidly growing in size which means we are losing some of the culture...."
"Guidewire was in Business Insider's "Top 25 Companies to Work For" for four years..."
"Focused on employee and customer success, and developing high quality products."
"I chose to apply based on a word of mouth recommendation. I knew a guy working here..."
"Introduction training is quite in-depth, and long. The examinations throughout this..."
"There's a free bus service and when I first joined I had financial aid mentioned..."
"I would like the company to be better at getting its name out there and advertising..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!