Guidewire Software Ireland
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Guidewire Software Ireland
"A progressive company that encourages innovation and supports work/life balance."
- The atmosphere within the company is pleasant, collaborative and social
- There are a wide range of learning opportunities to aid graduates' development
- Work is interesting and varied as each new project presents its own unique challenges
- Hours are flexible and maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged
- Working to a customer schedule can result in a frustrating number of delays to each project
- Guidewire's rapid expansion may put a strain on its close-knit culture
- Though necessary, the training process at Guidewire is long and difficult
- Working with external companies can lead to some bureaucracy
What insiders say about...
"Know everything on your CV as they may ask about anything on your CV. You should..."
"There is minimal hierarchy and every employee's opinion and career success is of..."
"They were great when I got here and they've just been refurbished and extended. It's..."
"In my experience the company is highly flexible and staff with children are supported..."
"Salaries seem fair in relation to your importance to the company, experience and..."
"We get free basic breakfasts, snacks and soft drinks, a pension plan and a health..."
"I went through a total of six interviews: one telephone interview with the Director..."
"I was asked questions of a technical nature, as well as ones about my experience..."
"There is always an emphasis on using the recycling bins and the correct disposal..."
"The company is transparent to all employees, so even the most junior level employee..."
"The company is very diverse, an impressive number of nationalities are represented..."
"Your career progression depends a little bit on your project assignments. If you..."
"There was a health day recently organised by the company, as well as social activities..."
"My role requires implementing customer requirements for Guidewire products, which..."
"Friendly, helpful people good working environment with free coffee/snacks."
"The company is rapidly growing in size which means we are losing some of the culture...."
"In 2012 only 12 people worked in the Irish office. In January 2015 over 150 worked..."
"Professional, flexible, friendly."
"I chose to apply based on a word of mouth recommendation. I knew a guy working here..."
"The company spends two months training all new employees before they are put onto..."
"There's a free bus service and when I first joined I had financial aid mentioned..."
"I think there should be dedicated training on conducting yourself with customers..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!