Guidewire Software Ireland
What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
Inside buzz reviews from graduates (22)
- Career Prospects
- Fun Facts
- Green Initiatives
- In a few words
- Interview Process
- Interview Questions
- Interview: Tips & Advice
- Offices & Dress
- One Small Change
- Relations with Management
- Satisfaction with Work
- Social Mobility
- Why your company?
Get the Inside Buzz on Guidewire Software Ireland
"Open, rational, and smart company with a good vision for the future."
- The atmosphere within the company is pleasant, collaborative and social
- There are a wide range of learning opportunities to aid graduates' development
- Work is interesting and varied as each new project presents its own unique challenges
- Hours are flexible and maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged
- Working to a customer schedule can result in a frustrating number of delays to each project
- Guidewire's rapid expansion may put a strain on its close-knit culture
- Though necessary, the training process at Guidewire is long and difficult
- Working with external companies can lead to some bureaucracy
What insiders say about...
"Before the interview, practice some basic coding questions, and some HR style qu..."
"The people who work here are great. We organise regular events and have a monthly..."
"We have a very large, modern office space. Each desk is equipped with all hardware..."
"Things seem very flexible at the moment and I can work from home when it's not essential..."
"Pay scheme is good but progression at the higher levels is less clear. Emphasis is..."
"Perks include the pension, health insurance, social events and refreshments."
"Interview process is thorough and egalitarian but tough. Strong OOP knowledge and..."
"Questions related to programming and design patterns, etc. Questions about college..."
"Most correspondence is by e-mail (as opposed to printing messages out) and the company..."
"The company is transparent to all employees, so even the most junior level employee..."
"The company is very diverse, an impressive number of nationalities are represented..."
"People get promoted based on achievements, time served and merit. It gets gradually..."
"There was a health day recently organised by the company, as well as social activities..."
"My role involves leading a development team. I am responsible for code reviews, sprint..."
"The open communication and non-hierarchical collaboration that occurs here."
"The company is rapidly growing in size which means we are losing some of the culture...."
"Guidewire was in Business Insider's "Top 25 Companies to Work For" for four years..."
"Honest, Trustworthy and Customer-focused."
"I chose Guidewire because of the working environment and different types of projects..."
"Formal training really sets you up for client interaction but it is a difficult and..."
"There's a free bus service and when I first joined I had financial aid mentioned..."
"I think there should be dedicated training on conducting yourself with customers..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!