(based on 30 ratings in 2014)
"Professional, flexible, friendly."
- The atmosphere within the company is pleasant, collaborative and social
- There are a wide range of learning opportunities to aid graduates' development
- Work is interesting and varied as each new project presents its own unique challenges
- Hours are flexible and maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged
- Working to a customer schedule can result in a frustrating number of delays to each project
- Guidewire's rapid expansion may put a strain on its close-knit culture
- Though necessary, the training process at Guidewire is long and difficult
- Working with external companies can lead to some bureaucracy
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!