What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"Fun, hard work, educational."
- The business is fast-paced and exciting; the variety of work on offer means no two days are alike
- Graduates get lots of support from the company as well as the freedom to shape their own careers
- ERAC offers many development opportunities and quick career progression for those who work hard
- The company has a fun and friendly culture thanks to an emphasis on teamwork
- The hours you are expected to work can be quite long and somewhat unsociable at times
- Salaries are commission and bonus-based (and therefore changeable) meaning it can be hard to plan ahead
- Graduates at branch level may have very little communication with upper-level management
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be a challenge at busy times
What insiders say about...
"Be honest, speak about any and all charitable work and show an ability to up-sell..."
"The culture here is hard-working, but with good teamwork and a fun and friendly ..."
"My particular office space is fine although the fact we work in a basement is not..."
"The company are very flexible with holiday time and choice time. Though they are..."
"The higher you progress obviously the better the bonuses become. I am now at the..."
"You can earn rewards for good performance and we get a company car."
"I would describe the application process as challenging but I think this is nece..."
"I was asked a variety of questions regarding customer service, sales, work ethic,..."
"Our operations manager looks after this area and makes sure that all of our branches..."
"Everyone is assigned a mentor, you can ring up and talk to any manager anytime."
"Everyone has an equal chance to move up the company no matter who you are, we all..."
"Promotion possibilities are endless. If you embrace the Enterprise values, put the..."
"We run many campaigns about giving back to the community and helping out the communities..."
"My role consists of dealing with customers, maintaining a high level of customer..."
"The opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing business with a vibrant, diverse..."
"Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be challenging."
"Enterprise is still privately held despite our rapid expansion and we only promote..."
"Friendly, approachable, motivating, encouraging."
"I applied to ERAC because I know the job was based around customer service and that..."
"There is a fixed training programme which must be completed in the company. This..."
"I would ask that ERAC ensure the lack of a decent work/life balance was addresse..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!