What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"Fun, hard work, educational."
- The business is fast-paced and exciting; the variety of work on offer means no two days are alike
- Graduates get lots of support from the company as well as the freedom to shape their own careers
- ERAC offers many development opportunities and quick career progression for those who work hard
- The company has a fun and friendly culture thanks to an emphasis on teamwork
- The hours you are expected to work can be quite long and somewhat unsociable at times
- Salaries are commission and bonus-based (and therefore changeable) meaning it can be hard to plan ahead
- Graduates at branch level may have very little communication with upper-level management
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be a challenge at busy times
What insiders say about...
"Read through the ERAC website, research the company and find out their founding values...."
"There is a clear structure in certain area of the company, teamwork comes from within..."
"My particular office space is fine although the fact we work in a basement is not..."
"I do shift work with an average ten hour day with one hour lunch. Weekend and shift..."
"Salary is very poor considering almost 11 years' experience. There are opportunities..."
"Perks include: dinners, activity days, company car, pensions, counselling service..."
"You need to be confident and be willing to work hard. You get to appreciate all aspects..."
"I was asked a variety of questions regarding customer service, sales, work ethic,..."
"We have a carbon offset option for customers to reduce carbon footprint."
"Personally, I have had very little contact with upper management. They only tend..."
"Our HR department have focused on diversity over the last few years, usually putting..."
"When you work hard it is much easier to progress in this company."
"We run many campaigns about giving back to the community and helping out the communities..."
"My role involves meeting clients, both retail customers and corporate customers (including..."
"That there is real opportunity for promotion."
"Long hours. The 5:00am starts in the middle of winter can be draining, but the people..."
"We are the largest car rental company in the world."
"Fair and Honest."
"I applied here for the potential career progression and competitive atmosphere."
"I was given training in customer service and sales."
"I think the hours could be made a little more manageable."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!