What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"Fun, hard work, educational."
- The business is fast-paced and exciting; the variety of work on offer means no two days are alike
- Graduates get lots of support from the company as well as the freedom to shape their own careers
- ERAC offers many development opportunities and quick career progression for those who work hard
- The company has a fun and friendly culture thanks to an emphasis on teamwork
- The hours you are expected to work can be quite long and somewhat unsociable at times
- Salaries are commission and bonus-based (and therefore changeable) meaning it can be hard to plan ahead
- Graduates at branch level may have very little communication with upper-level management
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be a challenge at busy times
What insiders say about...
"The role is very much sales and customer service-orientated. Preferably you should..."
"It is a very sales driven environment but also a customer driven one. Customer service..."
"My particular office space is fine although the fact we work in a basement is not..."
"The hours you work depends on the week. The branch could be very busy and you may..."
"When the business does well you get paid well but I would say that it is hard to..."
"The best perk is that we get to drive new and sometimes exotic cars on a daily b..."
"The process consisted of a phone screening, an HR interview, a branch visit and an..."
"I was asked a variety of questions regarding customer service, sales, work ethic,..."
"The firm's green initiatives include: 50 million tree pledge, carbon offset programmes,..."
"My manager is excellent, very approachable, and great at communicating and mentoring..."
"Everyone has an equal chance to move up the company no matter who you are, we all..."
"You can become a Manager's Assistant after nine months, then progress as fast as..."
"There are several initiatives in place to reduce emissions give back to communit..."
"I am able to experience a mix of work from all areas of the business. This ranges..."
"I appreciate the amount of customer interaction I have, the fun work environment..."
"My working hours have been intense at times."
"90% of the population of America is less than 15 miles from an Enterprise locati..."
"Friendly, approachable, motivating, encouraging."
"I met with a person working for the company and also researched the core values of..."
"Most of the training I have had has been on-the-job though there is some classroom..."
"I would like to be paid a better salary when you look at hours worked and type of..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!