What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"Fast-paced, friendly, ambitious."
- The business is fast-paced and exciting; the variety of work on offer means no two days are alike
- Graduates get lots of support from the company as well as the freedom to shape their own careers
- ERAC offers many development opportunities and quick career progression for those who work hard
- The company has a fun and friendly culture thanks to an emphasis on teamwork
- The hours you are expected to work can be quite long and somewhat unsociable at times
- Salaries are commission and bonus-based (and therefore changeable) meaning it can be hard to plan ahead
- Graduates at branch level may have very little communication with upper-level management
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be a challenge at busy times
What insiders say about...
"Have confidence in yourself, think outside the box and have a "teamwork is key" ..."
"Everyone at my branch is very friendly and easy to talk to. We rely on each other..."
"My particular office space is fine although the fact we work in a basement is not..."
"Our office is open from 5:00am until 11:00pm, seven days a week. The shifts are quite..."
"When the business does well you get paid well but I would say that it is hard to..."
"Perks include: dinners, activity days, company car, pensions, counselling service..."
"Research the company, look online for previous successful candidates experiences..."
"You will need several examples, e.g. how you went above and beyond for a customer,..."
"We have a carbon offset option for customers to reduce carbon footprint."
"Personally, I have had very little contact with upper management. They only tend..."
"The company has, as one of its core founding values, not only an open-minded approach..."
"Career progression is simple; work hard and get recognised. The company is structured..."
"We are involved in the annual Christmas toy run for Crumlin Children's Hospital...."
"My job includes checking availability, making plans for the day, organising maintenance..."
"That there is real opportunity for promotion."
"My working hours have been intense at times."
"We offer complete transport solutions covering all bases and having branches nationwide..."
"Growing and energetic."
"I applied to ERAC because I know the job was based around customer service and that..."
"I was given training in customer service and sales."
"I would like to be paid a better salary when you look at hours worked and type of..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!