What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the Inside Buzz on Enterprise Rent-A-Car
"Fair, opportunistic, fun place to work, challenging."
- The business is fast-paced and exciting; the variety of work on offer means no two days are alike
- Graduates get lots of support from the company as well as the freedom to shape their own careers
- ERAC offers many development opportunities and quick career progression for those who work hard
- The company has a fun and friendly culture thanks to an emphasis on teamwork
- The hours you are expected to work can be quite long and somewhat unsociable at times
- Salaries are commission and bonus-based (and therefore changeable) meaning it can be hard to plan ahead
- Graduates at branch level may have very little communication with upper-level management
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance can be a challenge at busy times
What insiders say about...
"Be honest, speak about any and all charitable work and show an ability to up-sell..."
"There is a clear structure in certain area of the company, teamwork comes from within..."
"I work in a great space, facilities are great for employees working early morning..."
"Our office is open from 5:00am until 11:00pm, seven days a week. The shifts are quite..."
"The higher you progress obviously the better the bonuses become. I am now at the..."
"You can earn rewards for good performance and we get a company car."
"You need to be confident and be willing to work hard. You get to appreciate all aspects..."
"I was asked questions relating to various customer service scenarios, as well as..."
"The firm's green initiatives include: 50 million tree pledge, carbon offset programmes,..."
"You can literally contact a manager any time you like. They are always there to ..."
"ERAC has won Diversity Recruiter of the Year two years running."
"When you work hard it is much easier to progress in this company."
"We run many campaigns about giving back to the community and helping out the communities..."
"I manage the long term rentals department and ensure that any customer service issues..."
"Driving brand new cars, not sitting at a desk all day, the days fly by, training..."
"Long hours. The 5:00am starts in the middle of winter can be draining, but the people..."
"We offer complete transport solutions covering all bases and having branches nationwide..."
"Friendly, approachable, motivating, encouraging."
"I applied to ERAC because I know the job was based around customer service and that..."
"I have received a lot of day-to-day training whilst on the job."
"I think the hours could be made a little more manageable."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!