(based on 65 ratings in 2018)
"A professional, progressive and successful firm."
- The firm’s collegiate and sociable environment ensures that trainees feel included and supported.
- Trainees are exposed to high-profile and challenging projects throughout their training contracts.
- A variety of training sessions are on offer, with frequent workshops in each department.
- There is a wide variety of interesting pro bono work on offer that counts towards billable hours.
- The working hours can be long and unpredictable at times.
- The offices are becoming outdated compared to others in the city.
- More transparency around seat choices could allow trainees to make more informed decisions.
- While the salary is considered fair, some feel it could be better when put in context of the amount of hours trainees work.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!