(based on 74 ratings in 2015)
"A supportive, energetic and hard-working firm."
- The firm’s collegiate environment ensures that trainees receive support from colleagues at all levels
- Trainees are exposed to high-profile and challenging projects throughout their training contracts
- The firm's offices are spacious, in convenient locations and have excellent facilities
- A variety of training sessions are on offer, with frequent workshops in each department
- The working hours can be unpredictable at times, making it difficult to plan free time
- Trainees may feel like their high level of responsibility puts them under a fair amount of pressure
- More transparency with regard to seat choices could allow trainees to make more informed decisions
- Resources could be spread more appropriately across the firm, to ensure that trainees' workloads are more evenly balanced
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!