What the employer says
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (20)
Get the Inside Buzz on A&L Goodbody
"The firm is leading, driven and open."
- The firm’s collegiate environment ensures that trainees receive support from colleagues at all levels
- Trainees are exposed to high-profile and challenging projects throughout their training contracts
- The firm's offices are spacious, in convenient locations and have excellent facilities
- A variety of training sessions are on offer, with frequent workshops in each department
- The working hours can be unpredictable at times, making it difficult to plan free time
- Trainees may feel like their high level of responsibility puts them under a fair amount of pressure
- More transparency with regard to seat choices could allow trainees to make more informed decisions
- Resources could be spread more appropriately across the firm, to ensure that trainees' workloads are more evenly balanced
What insiders say about...
"The application is an online form, CV and an interview. You should keep up-to-date..."
"Trainees are encouraged to ask questions and the firm operates an 'open-door' policy...."
"Weekly presentations are given on specific areas of the firm or skills that are essential..."
"My partners have been extremely accessible and approachable in terms of gaining context..."
"The dress code is professional and this standard is maintained, but it is not so..."
"Working hours depend on the department that you are working in and the time of year...."
"I couldn't be more satisfied with the payment package as well as the huge range of..."
"Money towards charity sponsorship has been the best perk."
"Throughout the interview I was asked to tell them about the firm, to show my understanding/viewpoint..."
"There are recycling bins throughout the firm, and we are encouraged not to print..."
"In terms of diversity, A&L Goodbody recognise that individuals with different experiences,..."
"In my current seat I deal with clients directly on a daily basis, and this allows..."
"The firm is thoroughly committed to pro bono and its commitment to the local community..."
"We get the opportunity to work on high-profile and challenging projects."
"I find that the workload is unevenly distributed at times."
"I spoke to trainees who really seemed to enjoy working here. Also, after having been..."
"The retention rates are consistently over 90%.The firm makes a conscious decision..."
"A&L stands for Alfred and Lewis, the two brothers who founded the firm."
"A vibrant and fast-paced firm that is striving for excellence."
"Personally I feel that the resources could be more appropriately spread across the..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!