What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (19)
Get the Inside Buzz on Kerry
"The company is innovative, collaborative and energetic."
- Graduates are able to work on a wide range of interesting projects
- The rotation system ensures exposure to many business areas and allows grads to shape their own careers
- Colleagues and managers are supportive and happy to trust graduates with real responsibility
- There are lots of ways for graduates to develop and progress in their careers
- Graduates may be required to relocate across the UK, Ireland and EMEA without very much notice
- During peak times, working hours can be fairly long
- Some graduate roles could benefit from a little more structure
- There could be more opportunities for graduates to network with others in similar positions
What insiders say about...
"In the interview, a problem was given and you're asked to come up with a solution...."
"My team get on very well. We are young and always adapting, as the team is new to..."
"The office is a brand new building with no expense spared on implementing cutting..."
"My standard working day is from 9:00am-5:30pm, and my manager absolutely doesn't..."
"Graduate pay is very good in comparison to most other graduate programmes. I would..."
"Kerry does organise some really good events. Especially since the new Global Technology..."
"You should know your CV inside out and have plenty of examples of working as a team...."
"Kerry has a Sustainability Programme in place, and there is a strong focus on it..."
"My relations with management are excellent. Graduates are treated with a high level..."
"I believe that Kerry really does embrace diversity, and have seen nothing to suggest..."
"There are many current directors and senior managers who started as graduates which..."
"Day-to-day I am implementing quality standards to meet customer requirements. I ensure..."
"The diversity of activities on offer means that we have the opportunity to dig into..."
"During peak times I have felt that the working hours are very long."
"Kerry doesn't make Kerrygold, they make Dairygold. Don't mix that up in your int..."
"The company is focused on development, and is fast-paced and where change happens..."
"It is such an established company with a wide range of locations and opportunities,..."
"Through my training here I have developed my interpersonal skills, such as how to..."
"Ideally, we should have the opportunity to move into different business areas."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!