(based on 93 ratings in 2015)
"A well-renowned firm that works on a global basis."
- Graduates are able to work on a wide range of interesting projects
- The rotation system ensures exposure to many business areas and allows grads to shape their own careers
- Colleagues and managers are supportive and happy to trust graduates with real responsibility
- There are lots of ways for graduates to develop and progress in their careers
- Graduates may be required to relocate across the UK, Ireland and EMEA without very much notice
- During peak times, working hours can be fairly long
- Some graduate roles could benefit from a little more structure
- There could be more opportunities for graduates to network with others in similar positions
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!