(based on 36 ratings in 2016)
"Modern, progressive and large."
- There’s interesting and variable work as well as a culture of rewarding success.
- Lots of online training is available along with a highly regarded two-week course at the beginning.
- Many social events are organised throughout the year and attended by all levels of the company.
- Career progression is well planned out with a clearly defined timeline.
- Long and unpredictable hours can make it difficult to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Graduates are sometimes assigned roles based on where work is required, rather than where they are trained in.
- Due to the size of the company, some tasks can require more administration than expected.
- Even though the offices are good, graduates are likely to work on client sites, which can be of a lower quality.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!