What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (19)
Get the inside buzz from graduates at Boston Scientific
"Welcoming, friendly and challenging."
- The flexi-time system allows employees a lot of freedom with their work/life balance.
- It’s widely perceived that hard work will result in recognition and career progression.
- The complete process, from R&D to manufacturing is all done in one location.
- There is good support available from managers and supervisors as well as a strong social culture.
- Some employees felt that there wasn’t enough space for everyone in the offices.
- There were many systems and procedures to learn early on.
- The company is so large that it can be overwhelming at times.
- The training programme ran into problems and didn’t run to schedule.
What insiders say about...
"Know your CV and know what the company does. Be honest and don't try to answer something..."
"Boston Scientific has a fantastic work culture. It's a culture where everyone helps..."
"The quality of the IT is very poor and is below standard in my opinion – it could..."
"It depends on what you're working on and what the week is like. The hours are usually..."
"I think I could get more remuneration given my level of experience and my qualification..."
"Free health insurance and a good sports and social club with discounted tickets to..."
"Have you had to deal with difficult situations in the past and how did you handle..."
"There are plenty of facilities for recycling and notices on power saving."
"Managers are very accessible."
"It's quite a diverse place and I have been made to feel welcome."
"It looks like many people move up within the company. However, it's not as clear..."
"The quality of work is varied. When I was working in line support, work ranged from..."
"Helpful and informative. It opens a lot of opportunities for development."
"Communication within my department is poor."
"Everyone goes out on Thursday nights."
"Highly engaged with the workforce and everybody is respected."
"The great reputation of the company. The quality of the graduate programme and positive..."
"I have picked up some skills around process validation. However, there is definitely..."
"Market more products to colleges that specialise in engineering."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!