What the employer says
- Organisation profile
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (19)
Get the inside buzz from graduates at Boston Scientific
"Professional. Dynamic. Engaging."
- The flexi-time system allows employees a lot of freedom with their work/life balance.
- It’s widely perceived that hard work will result in recognition and career progression.
- The complete process, from R&D to manufacturing is all done in one location.
- There is good support available from managers and supervisors as well as a strong social culture.
- Some employees felt that there wasn’t enough space for everyone in the offices.
- There were many systems and procedures to learn early on.
- The company is so large that it can be overwhelming at times.
- The training programme ran into problems and didn’t run to schedule.
What insiders say about...
"I felt the interview was very relaxed and they weren't trying to catch me out. Past..."
"I originally worked as a Co-op in Boston and am now an engineer through the graduate..."
"The office space is great but, with the company growing in size, it's hard to allocate..."
"I work eight hours a day generally. My employer is quite flexible about what time..."
"It was well above average for a graduate engineer."
"Flexi-time hours are excellent and health Insurance is free for all employees."
"The majority of questions were based on what was on my CV. I was asked for more detail..."
"We get reminders not to print things unless it's absolutely required. There's basic..."
"When you start, you are encouraged to meet with your supervisor every two weeks...."
"It's quite a diverse place and I have been made to feel welcome."
"We're told that promotion possibilities are open and equal and based on work and..."
"Pretty satisfied. I've been given lots of learning material and wasn't thrown in..."
"The work I'm given is adapted to my knowledge level so I don't get out of my dep..."
"I found the job slow for the first couple of months while they let me find my fo..."
"Bake offs are very popular at tea time."
"Very large corporate medical device design and manufacturing plant."
"The great reputation of the company. The quality of the graduate programme and positive..."
"I've had plenty of informal training with other members of the group. Official training..."
"Give graduates the option to apply for the mechanical engineering and R&D roles separately..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!