(based on 18 ratings in 2016)
"Focused on the development of all employees."
- The flexi-time system allows employees a lot of freedom with their work/life balance.
- It’s widely perceived that hard work will result in recognition and career progression.
- The complete process, from R&D to manufacturing is all done in one location.
- There is good support available from managers and supervisors as well as a strong social culture.
- Some employees felt that there wasn’t enough space for everyone in the offices.
- There were many systems and procedures to learn early on.
- The company is so large that it can be overwhelming at times.
- The training programme ran into problems and didn’t run to schedule.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!