PwC Republic of Ireland
What the employer says
- Careers with PwC for Management consulting graduates
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the inside buzz from graduates at PwC
"Professional, intelligent, approachable."
- There are many learning and development opportunities on offer.
- The culture of the offices is friendly and supportive, meaning graduates find it a pleasant place to work.
- Managers are accessible and regularly make time to help when needed.
- Graduates get to work on a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- The size of the company means that some graduates have to seek out their own work early on.
- The salary increases over time, but some feel that it starts out lower than it could.
- While hours can be flexible, the workload can mean that they are often long.
- The large amount of training early on may be intimidating to some.
What insiders say about...
"Do mock interviews and research the organisation. Know where you want to be in five..."
"Everything is built around the people. The culture is welcoming and helpful and everybody..."
"PwC provides excellent training, the first 2 years being a great learning curve."
"The office space is excellent; it's big, bright and colourful. The location is good..."
"Overtime is a must on certain jobs. However, it's usually fine if you need to leave..."
"The scheme is set up for the long term. This means that there are more incentives..."
"Free regular drinks receptions and different events such as the annual quiz and tag..."
"The assessment lasted three days with all expenses fully covered by the company...."
"If you were unsuccessful with PwC what would you do?"
"The company makes us aware of recycling and encourages people to use their own coffee..."
"Managers are extremely good at giving feedback whenever you have a question or need..."
"There are now more girls in the tax area than guys."
"Provided you pass your exams, it is very easy to move up within the firm. They are..."
"It varies from project to project and client to client. Overall, it's satisfying..."
"The environment and training. They train us along with our professional external..."
"Working while studying is difficult and careful time management is necessary."
"We have offices all over the world that you can go on secondment to when qualifi..."
"A challenging yet supportive environment with endless opportunities."
"The name is well known and I think they pay well at a graduate level. They also pay..."
"Very satisfied with the training to date and I am looking forward to beginning exam..."
"Perhaps less time training and more shadowing (with no obligations to understand..."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!