(based on 32 ratings in 2018)
"Unique opportunities and an inclusive culture."
- There are many learning and development opportunities on offer.
- The culture of the offices is friendly and supportive, meaning graduates find it a pleasant place to work.
- Managers are accessible and regularly make time to help when needed.
- Graduates get to work on a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- The amount of work assigned can be very variable, leading to very busy and very quiet periods.
- The salary increases over time, but some feel that it starts out lower than it could.
- While hours can be flexible, the workload can mean that they are often long.
- The large amount of training early on may be overwhelming for some.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!