PwC Republic of Ireland
What the employer says
- Careers with PwC for Management consulting graduates
What graduates say
- The Inside buzz from graduates
- Inside buzz reviews from graduates (21)
Get the inside buzz from graduates at PwC
"Supportive and challenging with a fantastic reputation."
- There are many learning and development opportunities on offer.
- The culture of the offices is friendly and supportive, meaning graduates find it a pleasant place to work.
- Managers are accessible and regularly make time to help when needed.
- Graduates get to work on a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- The size of the company means that some graduates have to seek out their own work early on.
- The salary increases over time, but some feel that it starts out lower than it could.
- While hours can be flexible, the workload can mean that they are often long.
- The large amount of training early on may be intimidating to some.
What insiders say about...
"My interview was comprised of both a short case study that we were given 20 minutes..."
"The culture in the office is very healthy. There are plenty of opportunities to socialise,..."
"PwC provides excellent training, the first 2 years being a great learning curve."
"I am based in Spencer Dock, just beside the convention centre. The office has seven..."
"My manager recognised that I might need to get away early on nights where I had training..."
"Once you complete each level of exams, your pay increases. Therefore, it can work..."
"Free regular drinks receptions and different events such as the annual quiz and tag..."
"The assessment lasted three days with all expenses fully covered by the company...."
"Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"
"It's a binless office and we do very little printing – everything's online."
"Managers are extremely good at giving feedback whenever you have a question or need..."
"The workforce has slightly more men than women and there are a lot of different cultures..."
"Having PwC on your CV provides an excellent means to travel both internationally..."
"At the moment, the work is quite repetitive and basic in nature, which is to be expected..."
"They are a very young and energetic organisation. There's a very flat and non-hierarchical..."
"There's a lot of pressure to get your exams done and it can be difficult to maintain..."
"We're a major sponsor of the Irish under 20s rugby team."
"Honest, friendly, approachable."
"It was an internationally known brand with a great training and working programm..."
"We've had three weeks of audit training. On top of that we are scheduled to receive..."
"More training in Excel when you start – it would make working so much easier."
Get in contact
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!