(based on 13 ratings in 2017)
"It's one of the biggest international baked goods producers."
- Managers are very approachable and are happy to provide feedback whenever it’s asked for.
- A lot of high-quality training is provided both in-house and externally.
- There’s a degree of flexibility with hours that helps people to have a work/life balance.
- The offices are clean, airy and modern with good facilities.
- Some feel that there could be more social events organised by the office.
- The location of the Dublin office is quite remote.
- While some environmental considerations are taken, more could be done.
- The workload can vary greatly depending on the time of year.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!