(based on 12 ratings in 2017)
"Structured, efficient and reliable."
- The salary is seen as highly competitive compared to other graduate jobs.
- The culture allows for a lot of cooperation between graduates.
- There is a high level of autonomy available allowing for freedom in decision-making.
- Employees are entitled to a generous benefits package.
- Hours are flexible but can be demanding.
- The high level of responsibility may be intimidating to some.
- Some felt that there room for improvement with communication.
- The training on offer could be more rounded.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!