(based on 11 ratings in 2017)
"Ambitious, focused and flexible."
- Graduates are given a high degree of flexibility with their working hours.
- Members of management are regularly available and helpful.
- Varied and high-level work is given to employees from an early stage.
- While there is a hierarchical structure, it feels as though everybody is listened to as equals.
- Some manufacturing sites can be located out of the way, leading to reduced social opportunities.
- The company is growing so quickly that aspects of HR can feel stretched.
- If travelling is required, it may mean time away from home.
- The early training is considered to be good, but could be more structured.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!