FDM Group plc
Facts and figures
Digital is the Future – Join FDM to get ahead.
Do you want to impact our daily lives through digital technology? Technology is an integral part of our lives and with FDM you can be at the forefront of driving this change, whilst working closely with some of the world’s leading companies.
Renowned for our award-winning graduate programme with over 2,500 IT and business consultants worldwide, FDM Group is the UK's leading IT graduate employer - and we are hiring now!
Having already launched the careers of over 800 graduates last year, FDM has over 1,000 spaces available in 2016. With centres in London, Leeds and Glasgow, and opportunities throughout the UK, we are now looking for some more enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique programme. Whether you are about to graduate, you have been travelling for a year or you simply want a career change, we want to hear from you.
FDM is a leading professional services provider with a focus on IT. We work with over 180 high-profile clients globally across a range of industry sectors such as finance, insurance, media, transport, retail, government and not-for-profit. Our clients include Barclays, British Airways, Save the Children and Virgin Media amongst many others.
FDM’s unique combination of fully-funded training and commercial experience will fast-track your career progression into roles in business analysis, project support, business testing, risk regulation and compliance.
We welcome graduates from a variety of degrees - you don’t have to study IT to work in IT.
What’s in it for you?
- Fully-funded training at one of our UK centres to enable you to succeed as a Business Consultant in one of the following roles: Project Support Officer, Business/Business Test Analyst, Data and Operation Analyst and Risk, Regulation and Compliance Analyst
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base
- Professional skills development through quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements including our monthly consultant awards
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!