Facts and figures
Customer Experience Specialist
Circle is a consumer Internet company focused on transforming the world economy with secure, simple, and less costly technology for storing and using money. Circle is backed by $76 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin, and London, Circle is building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.
We need a world class operations team to help us scale while providing the best possible customer experience. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing the highest level of support in each customer interaction. He or she will use their proximity to customer issues to propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience, while working to optimize and scale team processes and policies.
The ideal candidate is a determined advocate of our customers, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker. In a fun and fast paced environment, Customer Experience Specialists will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions via email, phone and chat.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, phone, chat and Twitter using a CRM tool
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and product
- Identify and draft improvements to written help content and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Identify, document, and follow-up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Help scale the team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exude patience and confidence with each customer
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and the Circle Team
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions quickly and effectively
- Ownership - commitment to ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Burning desire to help scale a revolutionary company in a revolutionary space
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
- Mastery of one or more of Europe's many languages, eg. Spanish, Italian, French, or German.
Nice to Have
- Love of and passion for great design and meticulous development
- Understanding of world markets, economics, or finance
- Exposure to and interest in software design and development
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!