Facts and figures
The ideal candidate will be interested in a career in insolvency and will have strong experience working in a professional environment. You will work on a wide range of insolvency assignments and will provide administrative support to the management team. A key requirement of the position is excellent organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise according to importance and urgency, while working to tight deadlines. The role will provide the opportunity to develop your insolvency and accountancy knowledge through on-the-job experience leading to responsibility for your own caseload.
- Set up and manage caseloads insolvency cases effectively and efficiently
- Progress the cases within defined timelines
- Perform administrative and financial reporting tasks related to the cases, including bank reconciliations and accounts payable control
- Ensure internal procedures are met
- Liaise with external service providers
- Draft and send correspondence
- Provide support to the management team
- Ensure cases meet statutory/regulatory requirements
- Research key information
- Prepare for meetings
- Excellent computer-literacy skills, particularly in excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Experience in a professional or insolvency environment is also an advantage
How to apply
Please submit your CV via the 'apply by email' button below with the following Reference No: 16-43
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!