Facts and figures
gradireland Events Coordinator
gradireland has a vacancy for a full-time Events Coordinator to join our award-winning Events team, based in Dublin city centre.
The gradireland team runs various events throughout the year. These include large, exhibition-style careers fairs; conference-style events; the National Student Challenge; the gradireland Awards; and several smaller, bespoke networking and recruitment events.
Reporting to the Events Manager, the Events Coordinator will help plan, budget, promote, manage and execute all gradireland events. Key functions include:
- Liaising with exhibitors and customers.
- Managing relationships with caterers, stand designers, equipment hire and other suppliers.
- Planning exhibition hall layout and design (look & feel)
- Organising seminars, presenters and CV Clinics.
- Set up and update events web pages and events Apps.
- Maintaining database of registrations, RSVPs, exhibitor information etc.
- Making up exhibitor packs, name badges, evaluation forms etc.
- Input into event marketing.
- Post-event evaluation and reporting.
- At least one year’s experience as an Events coordinator/events assistant.
- Customer focussed and a good communicator, in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Highly organised, with excellent administrative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Confident with technology, eg Outlook, MS Office, CMS systems.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a deadline-oriented workplace.
- A keen interest in graduate careers, events and education generally.
- Creativity both with designed visuals and the look & feel of an event.
- An aptitude for and an interest in business, marketing and PR.
- Team work, enthusiasm and passion are a must for this job.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a brilliant candidate for this role to email@example.com no later than Sunday 11 December 2016.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a small but dynamic team. We are committed to providing our staff with the best possible opportunities, and training and career development is on-going for all the gradireland team.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!