We are looking to recruit graduates/postgraduates who are ambitious and eager to start their career in the area of Consultancy.
The responsibilities of the trainee consultant will develop from year to year, based upon experience gained and skills developed. These will include, but are not limited, to:
- Project planning;
- Preparation of input and output documents for meetings, workshops and projects;
- Supporting lead consultants in delivery of all aspects of projects;
- Marketing and proposal development - preparation and presentation of service proposals;
- Developing consulting approaches, methodologies and tools.
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Rigour and attention to detail;
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- Client focused;
- Self motivated with a confident outlook;
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytic skills (e.g. applied mathematics);
- Ability to work with spreadsheet and database applications;
- Good Interpersonal Skills and a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
A trainee consultant will be expected to progress and aspire to have:
- Thorough and sound understanding of business sectors;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Ability to demonstrate competence and transfer knowledge to clients;
- Demonstrate client interaction and client management skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference no. 16-37 in the subject heading.