Technical Sales, Factory Automation, Internal (Graduate role, Northern Ireland)
Hanley Automation is an Irish company at the forefront of assisting manufacturing plants to adopt and exploit rapid technology advances in robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics. We provide services and solutions that straddle the worlds of IT and factory automation.
Would you like to build an exciting career at the leading of technology adoption?
Our business is growing and so we are looking for smart performance focused and result driven enthusiastic graduates to join our technical sales team in an internal based role.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a minimum 2.1 honours degree in a relevant discipline;
- Possess a record of high achievement and delivery;
- Be a proven self-starter with drive and determination to succeed;
- Have ability to work in a team and on own initiative;
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Identifying and profiling new clients
- Building and enhancing customer relations
- Re-developing dormant accounts
- Establishing opportunities for sales and marketing campaigns
- Managing existing relationships
- Advising customers on products and solutions to use in their projects
This is paid 6months internship full-time role 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working from our office in Antrim.
Please forward your CV together with short cover note to Laura via the 'apply by email' button below.