Client Services Analyst/Implementation Consultant
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is a global supplier of technology, consulting, and professional services, to risk, finance and audit professionals in the Financial Sector. Our Dublin office is the Product Management, Research and Development Centre for our award winning Enterprise Risk Management product OneSumX for Financial Services. We are now looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Client Services and Implementation Teams and assist in the Support, Implementation, Training and future developments of OneSumX GRC.
Our Customers are Banks, Fund Managers and Insurance Companies across the globe such as Barclays Bank, RBS, Legal and General Insurance, Aberdeen Asset Management amongst many others. The technologies we use are .Net, SQL Server and Java. The ideal candidate will have an interest in any of Financial Services, Risk & Control Environments and Information Technology. The position will be located in our Offices in Dublin City and our customer sites in Europe and US.
- Provision of all levels of support to all customers and resellers.
- Assist customers in installation, upgrade and management of OneSumX
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems reported by customers within OneSumX.
- Deliver technical training to customers when called upon.
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge of the OneSumX product (technical and functional) to aid the support process.
- Deliver software updates to customers when required
- Manage installation and pilot implementations of OneSumX (Implementations)
- Evaluation and enhancement of the support environment and processes.
- Provide on site support to customers when necessary
- Bachelors Degree (in a technical/numerate discipline such as Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Engineering)
- Some work experience such as Industrial placement an advantage
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and Microsoft Suite of products used an advantage.
- Resilient, with strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Appreciation of impact of application problems on customer business process.
- Good personal and business management skills.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!