Graphic Designer (paid internship)
- Clarify the user experience (UX) of Artomatix’s products and implement their user interfaces (UI): clarify use cases, create clear product wireframes, iterate on and finalise product interfaces;
- Coordinate with our Product team to understand our vision and our users needs, and translate it into excellent visual content;
- Participate in the definition of Artomatix’s brand identity and artwork preparation;
- Create compelling tutorials and demos to help Artomatix’s users navigate our service;
- Coordinate with our Business team to create ad hoc promotional material and contribute to the success of our marketing campaign.
- Relevant experience in Graphic Design or UX/UI roles;
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Ability to deeply understand software product design;
- Ability to nurture great relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational skills to execute plans on time;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with a creative mind and attention to detail.
- A portfolio of works that demonstrates the skills and attributes we are seeking;
- Degree in advanced Graphic Design;
- Expertise in one or more 3D-related industries: Videogames, Animation, VFX, VR/AR, Industrial design, etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!