Micronclean (Irl.) Ltd.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate keen to develop account management skills in the life science, medical device and microelectronics industries.
Reporting to the Micronclean Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the service to several million Euro of contracts while growing our market share for cleanroom garment services in the pharmaceutical, medical device and microelectronics industries.
- Relationship Management of a number of multinational accounts.
- Ownership of KPI Management, Logistics, Projects and other Service Metrics with Customers.
- Assist in the negotiation of new contracts and the renewal of existing cleanroom garment service agreements.
- Cross selling of additional reusable and consumable products used in high grade cleanrooms environments.
- Develop working Knowledge of Cleanroom Classifications, Cleanroom Garments and consumable requirements required by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop a Working Knowledge of Company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Customer visits and presentations to promote the Micronclean range of cleanroom products and services.