We’re looking for interns to join our team for 9 months. We think our internships are one of the best agency opportunities out there. And we’ll pay you for it.
You’ll get to work with innovation planners, researchers and partners on developing new products, services, brands and marketing strategies. You’ll gain exposure to the world of food, drinks, finance, technology and sport. You’ll learn about innovation and insight, research design and implementation, how to plan and run workshops, how to create concepts, identify trends and create debriefs.
We’re looking for smart, articulate and energetic go-getters who are already thinking about trends, brands and products in a different way.
jump! is one of Ireland and the UK’s top innovation and marketing companies. We are ‘innovationists’. We help our clients create ideas worth buying for global and local markets from our Dublin and London hubs. We’re growing and have ambitious plans for the future. Find out more at www.jumpinnovates.com.
What you’ll be doing in this role
There’ll be a lot of office administration, but there’ll also be lots of
- Support on planning client safaris and workshops
- Assisting in identifying and collating trends
- Content development for the jump! blog and general outbound communications.
- Support on project management, client research and debriefs.
What you need to rock in this role
- Have both an organised and creative mind.
- Love words and numbers.
- Be comfortable flexing between visual and verbal communications.
- Be a super clear communicator.
- Generally be a kick-ass go-getter!
- We’re offering a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to thrive and develop in a young and expanding organization.
A background in marketing, business or psychology is attractive, but not essential.
Want in? Email your C.V. and a personal note about why you think you’d rock in this role via the 'apply by email' link. We’ll be reviewing applications until April 3rd.